Celestial healing and dps question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by x2TMx, Jul 31, 2013.

1. P1nk13 P13 New Player

I tried Nature too. I ended up returning to Electric because healing with Nature got too boring and easy. I prefer Electric's fast paced nature over Nature's. I just hope Celestial will bring unique new things to the table that will be easy to use but hard to master :)
  2. BomombRook New Player

Yea hope it is a great challenge but also extremely good. They made quantum into the best troll class(imo) so celestial has to be the best healing power. They said celestial is focused on healing so it might turn out to be the best healing power.
  3. Hardwired New Player

The way the theory hype is going, the future of this game is looking rather bleak with teams of nothing but ice tanks, quantum trollers, HL dps, and celestial healers.
  4. P1nk13 P13 New Player

Yes. I hope it won't be nerfed on the first day like almost every new and revamped powers, lol
  5. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

And when we will know about celestial?
    I hope this power much more powerfull than eletric, i dont like this power i only die gadget is better
  6. Azrael New Player

they siad its a mix of might/ prec. but mostly prec
  7. Dogzday Dedicated Player

Yeah huh, I was Electric for a year, strictly Healing. That particular case was the biggest problem with the Powerset but other than that, it has amazing life-savers and spot heals.
  8. Azrael New Player

with this power i fear we may see an influx of bad healers.