Livestream Celebrate DCUO's 5th Anniversary with Kinda Funny Games!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delta796th Loyal Player

All I see is WHaaaaa!!!
    Gimme gimme!! I'm so entitled cause mommy said I'm special.

FYI, you're not so stop with the stupid requests
    • Like x 1
  2. BigAl Devoted Player

That's like asking for a toy that was a limited edition to be remade again so people can buy it. How does it stay special?

Maybe someone should call Sony and Microsoft and tell them that console exclusive games aren't fair.

Where's Kroye? He loves when I chime in on anniversary things. I won't say how much I love the free stuff, because he likes to call me on it. ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. thestevesmith New Player

But, you did start it. o_O smh
  4. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I'm confused.. When did David Bowie or the Golden Globes become apart of the game?
    • Like x 2
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

When is the DCUO stuff going to start I really don't feel like spending half the day watching man children talk about stupid stuff that has nothing to do with DCUO.
    • Like x 5
  6. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Apparently DCUO section starts 1:30 PM, so till then its most likely waste of time for us.
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

If that's the case then we should of been told it started at 1:30 and not 11am .
    • Like x 1
  8. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Spytle will be on at the end of the first segment, but the meat of it is in the 2nd stream. Right now... KindaFunnyGames = KindaNotTalkingAboutGames
    • Like x 2
  9. <Thor> New Player

Next time please just stream on Daybreak's Twitch channel. ;)
    • Like x 3
  10. xZoom New Player

And not even funny.
    This is the perfect way to advertise a stream which wouldn't get that much view in normal ways. Ofcourse they are not gonna say that DCUO will start at 1:30 so dont tune in until then.

I don't know about you but I don't really have the great 5th birthday feeling.
    • Like x 3
  11. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I'm so glad they can read to me news article that has nothing to do with the game..
    • Like x 3
  12. TestReporter Loyal Player

STOP COMPLAINING :mad:
    Seeing two guys drink water is fun.
    • Like x 2
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

I can't believe people regularly watch two people sit around and provide negative insight into meaningless news stories. It's like a couple of socially awkward, uninformed people reading a newsfeed.
    • Like x 4
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's their show. It's not specifically a DCUO show. They do it 5 days a week.
    • Like x 1
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

If the afternoon show has the DC stuff they can forget it I don't feel like wasting my afternoon with the man children.
    • Like x 1
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Note how many people are watching and learning about DCUO on their show, and chill. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Involving kinda funny games was a mistake. They are very annoying. I turned it off. Will just find out what the news is when it hits the forums.
    • Like x 3
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

3 announcements so far:
    1. Xbox version confirmed this Spring.
    2. Crossplay coming the week of January 25th.
    3. Um, GameOverGreggy will be the new voice of Superboy.
    • Like x 3
  19. xZoom New Player

Thats a big ******* news...
    • Like x 1
  20. TestReporter Loyal Player

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.