Casual Players No Longer Welcome?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jedierick, Jul 28, 2017.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

HOW ABOUT NO.
    • Like x 6
  2. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Nope. You wont. Mark MY words. :)
  3. Xibo Loyal Player

Some runs....

Munitions
    CR 104
    SP 103
    60 SP on crits
    44 SP on Might/Power

T2 Riverside Hotel - No issues
    T3 Ferris Aircraft - No issues
    T4 Prime Battleground - Died
  4. kraptastic Well-Known Player

Just so you know I work nights get off between 5 and 6am. Log on two or three days a week to run solos or maybe the alert...weekends a couple hours since sleeping at night is difficult and mowing the lawn at 2am is frowned upon for some unknown reason. Got 4 kids, 2 just graduated high school. All play sports.
    320sp myself. 0 grind feats unlease they came from something I wanted to do. Don't have cc bounties at 500. Just 250 from when they were relevant and everyone ran them. Reapers because I've played so long it was bound to happen. Even without more "do this x amount of times" I'd be over 300.

These forums need to stop complaining and start giving constructive feedback with suggestions good for the game and community.

It takes about 250 to be MAX in your specialty....250!
    Deminished returns after. That includes weapon movement and all crits. Just stop it.

Go back get the easy feats....there are a TON. After 250 it's all extra that you don't help much. What does a pftt player need precision for? How bout a weapon expert needing might? Hybrid gets vastly deminished returns after 100sp placed in might or precision so most put 100 in each to start then everything after is cake.

I went out today because you said cc bounties are hard to kill and confirm an issue posted on the forums.
    3-5 minutes to kill each. Tried everyone. Takes longer to find them than kill them overall for me. Had friends in game try...same result for them. Later I hoped on a 160 alt on my son's account. Same result. Only weird part was damage ticks were similar making me think that maybe defense numbers still need to be looked at. But the bounties were hardly hurting me.
    • Like x 1
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

So the whole world should be exactly like you. Got it. I happen to have 3 children all 3 and under, one with special needs who needs occupational therapy. so bully for you to be able to devote time to the game. Also, I'm still recovering from shoulder surgery so I have to devote part of my day for physical therapy. Sorry I don't have as much free time as you.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's WAY too generous considering they want you to buy stabilizer keys (you have to ALWAYS remember,if it impacts their sales, it will not be considered). IF they even considered Stabilizer fragments, this is what might be considered:
    Solos - 0 fragment (even under current changes, solos do not present a significant challenge, or at least not enough to warrant extra rewards).
    Duos - A chance for 1 fragment in loot picker
    Alerts - A chance for 2 fragments in loot picker
    Raids - 1 guaranteed fragment with a chance for 2 fragments in loot picker
  7. kraptastic Well-Known Player

Wow my point was it's about 3 to 4 hours a week and that's it?
    I'm sorry your so busy in life that 3 to four hours a week to do something you want to do isn't possible. What would satisfy you 2 hours a week? One? If you only play that and you expect that an MMO is supposed to cater to you then the playerbase needs to be in the millions to have enough on at any point in time for group content. I play 4 hours a week. 4! And you want less in an MMO? Maybe a single player with a save option is better for you. Seriously. Not trying to be mean.
    • Like x 1
  8. Xibo Loyal Player

They already are taking a lot of money on TC but these fragments if becomes a reward must be guaranteed in all instances doesn't matter the amount.
  9. Plasma Man Level 30

Yea all we need now is wind and heart power then we can summon Captain Planet.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tarif Committed Player

Okay, I'll admit Chillcat and I are in agreement on something for once on the last three days. SP for replay badges? Oh, hell no!
    • Like x 1
  11. Tarif Committed Player

Thanks you for posting that man. This is what Ive been posting about, and what many others have has a problem about the whole time. I hate the CR differential, I played before advanced mechanics and weapons mastery, and I feel that all that just gave people crutches in game that was never earned with work they needed to put in as players, but the content, things we have earned and paid for in game, just being stripped after years of progression, hell T2-4 content sometimes being set at a higher difficulty than our current end game content, is driving people to the exits. I for one, am one of them. I love this game, I love most of the community, but the game has always been about progression for me as a player and for my character. That has been taken away more than anything I have ever seen in the game before right now. There are some serious players right now, 5+ years of skill, that are running toons with 150 SPs right now, along side people that know full well what their skill levels are, and are still out performing the other with 300+ sp. This and how the content has been set compared to our characters growth and progression- has been very disheartening. Stats are not mattering that much at all right now.
    • Like x 1
  12. Tarif Committed Player

~ *CLAPS* ~
  13. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

its not like this game wasnt already buy to play ... or buy for QoL i should say?
  14. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Any guaranteed amount that's large enough to satisfy players makes too big of an impact on their bottom line. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would know that anything that adversely affects their bottom line is a non-starter. So you idea with those amounts is just a waste of time and you should move on to the next suggestion.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There already feats in older content. Adding new feats to older content is stupid (for lack of a better word). You don't spend resources going back to older stuff and adding new things for people that have outgrown that. Otherwise why make new content (that's no the same as making improvements for new players in old content)????
    • Like x 1
  17. Sooner Well-Known Player

So in other words, segregate the solo players from getting anything? Probably not exactly what you mean Khalon, but it appears that's the attitude of most of the "vets" on the forums.
  18. Dene Devoted Player

Agreed - And this would just make things worse anyway.. high sp people would grab other high sp ppl to do these feats and get more sp.. so no issues solved and new ones created
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Where were u at when testing for the revamp was going on?
    • Like x 1
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

This^
    • Like x 1