cant study eyes of dusk artifacts bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by NotStanLee, Oct 11, 2018.

1. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

i have two alts that are trying to finish studying to receive those artifacts from Ras. I click on the newly acquired study material and game gives error message: This item cannot be used until you Rank it up in the Fortify screen. Game thinks these are trick or teekl candy buckets i think. Hopefully bug goes away after NOV 1, All Saints Day.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're working on a fix.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ist-dispenser-collections-not-working.298991/
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, we will get a fix out. There may be a few more items beyond these that you see this error message (incorrectly) when trying to consume.
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

There is with the other two collections
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Any idea on when this fix is due? I'm piling up these pieces, but as they do not stack well (most are not the same exact thing) it's eating up about 18-20 slots on a premium toon...which is a lot. Guess I can start deleting if there is no end in sight, but if the fix is coming I'd just like to know before I delete stuff.

Reinheld
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should be in our hotfix this week.
    • Like x 2
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Glad this problem got posted & identified. I noticed I could not "research" just click/use then on several alt.s. It pop a window up that said to go to fortify screen with no way to fortify them.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Thanks for the update....I'll just hang on to them for now then.

Reinheld