Venom Wrist Dispenser Collections Not Working

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Shark Dental, Oct 11, 2018.

  1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

    So I logged in after servers came up and ran an alt I haven't run for a while.

    This alt has not finished the collections yet for the "Eyes of the Dusk"-related artifacts, venom wrist dispenser, lazarus pit artifact, etc.

    While running the stabilizer event, I received two collection pieces and immediately went to consume them.

    I'm now informed that "these items cannot be consumed without first ranking them up via the fortify menu," or something similar. In the fortify menu, they do not appear, of course. But you can't consume them, and therefore can't finish the collection.

    Can we get this looked at?
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

    We will take a look. Can you tell me one of the collection items you received?
    • Like x 4
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

    Yea I got it too, tried collected the "secure clasp" collection item for the venom wrist dispenser
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

    We tracked this down and will get it fixed.
    • Like x 6
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

    Sweet! Thanks Mepps. Super fast work. Have a great day.
  6. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

    OK :) good to know that I am not the only one having these issues. In fact none of the Elements used to research Arttifacts work anymore since Update 88. Thank You for looking into it!

    Happy Halloween :)
  7. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

    I noticed it too. Took a few screenshots to send in with a report but I see they are already aware of the problem and are working on it. Great!
  8. Kano-shiiva New Player

    Any updates on when this will be fixed, those collection pieces take up valued inventory or bank space, i was working through the feats on 9 alts when GU88 happened.
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

    Be patient. In the best case this week, in the worst in GU 89
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

    Looks like the fix worked. Thanks for getting it going again.