Can't log in at batman screen

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Balistical lce, May 19, 2017.

1. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....this keeps happening.
  2. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Just got back in. Thanks for the prompt response, Mepps and devs.
  3. Expecting someone taller New Player

Still down here on EUPC.
  4. Sjs New Player

Still unable to connect
  5. Jason Rage Active Player

Good for you, but those of us in Texas are still not able to connect to the server
  6. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Still down here in the U. S.
  7. c0b43g49i New Player

i get disconnected at the first batman screen before i even get to the character select, i made a new account and it did the same.

at first i got disconnected from ingame where everyone froze and i could only move around, couldnt use anything then i was put on the launchpad screen.

EDIT - THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT
  8. Beanieboy86 New Player

Is there any word on how long this is gonna take
  9. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

I wasn't bragging, I was updating.

I realize how upsetting it is not to be able to play, but I'm pretty sure nothing in my post prompted such a response, so direct your complaints and attitude where it is deserved.

Maybe also take a step back and look at how you presented yourself here and ask "was this really the most productive form interaction I could have engaged in?"
  10. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

I can't even get to the Batman screen. You know, for the amount of money that we, the paying customer put into this game, you'd think we could get better service than this. I mean, I've been playing this game for over 4 years, yet they are constantly having problems. If I didn't still enjoy playing this game, I would stop playing by now. I mean there are just days I wish Marvel would put out a game like DCUO, just without all of the cr@p that we have to put up with. If Marvel could ever do that, I think I might be tempted to stop playing this game tomorrow.
  11. c0b43g49i New Player

well i just got done downloading 22 gb that took 4 days to download, im pissed but still

imagine my internet bill, stop complaining and be happy you actually got the game downloaded
  12. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Unless You've been dealing with this junk as long as some of us cob54g491, you have no right to say anything.
  13. c0b43g49i New Player

i wouldnt complain, its a free game with stuff you can use money on like any other game does, its not anyones fault you used your money and expected a free game to work perfectly all the time.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The problem is ongoing and impacting all Daybreak games. We will resolve it as soon as possible.
  15. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

Yup. Can't connect to server for USPS4.
  16. c0b43g49i New Player

bruh
  17. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

c0b43g49i.....do us all a favor. Shut up and go away.
  18. fm0987 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. c0b43g49i New Player

idk why your so hostile
  20. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Not being hostile. You just have no right to say anything given that fact you are new, and most likely playing for free. For those of us who pay, we the have right to complain because it's OUR money that supports this game.