Can't log in at batman screen

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Balistical lce, May 19, 2017.

1. c0b43g49i New Player

but you chose to use your money and im not new, this is my new account you havnt even read my earlier replies, im playing free because i dont have the money right now, i was going to use some money tomorrow.
  2. Expecting someone taller New Player

Which hacker group did your CEO have a go at now? ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Hence that why I said...If you are playing for free, you have no right to say anything. For those us who have been around since day 1, or at least 4 years, we have the right to complain. And the same holds true in the real world. When you buy something, like a car, you expect it to work properly. Yes, there will be times when things need to be fixed, but for the most part you expect the product that you bought with your hard-earned money to work. This game is constantly having problems. Therefore, those of us who put our money into this game have the right to complain, while people like you who are playing for free (even if it's just right now) have no right to say anything
  4. c0b43g49i New Player

but the game itself is free
  5. Manoot New Player

Isn't this one of the guys that constantly spam the chat with buying in game cash?
  6. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

You really don't get it. True, the game is free but to get everything, you need to put money into it. And for those, like me, who have put money into this game for years, we the right to expect this game to work. Instead, we get a game that constantly breaks, so are rightfully mad. People like you who don't have a membership, have NO RIGHT to say anything.
  7. c0b43g49i New Player

i played this game a long time ago then not too long ago then now, i played it alot of times and alot period, im play this freezing up, glitchy sounds game on the ps3 which shows im poor and cant afford it, its not my fault im not spending money on a game that i still need to make sure it wont just close down completely from the ps3 and moved completely to the next gen after i use money on it
  8. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Okay you guys take it outside. lol.

But yeah, I didn't want to start another thread for this. I'd never hear the end of it. But I'm 3 for 3 trying to login. So far zip. Just disconnected page. You're connection to the world was lost. Please try again. <0x0008>

Noticed there's no "red alert" font in forum main page. But seems a little serious to me. When oh, I don't know... I can't say login.
  9. Sjs New Player

Just got back in.
    EUPS
  10. Mimie New Player

Same here i Can't connect to server 1 h

EU PS4
  11. Beanieboy86 New Player

Just got on USPS4
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Seems like some confusion going on over at Twitch channel.
  13. TheDrone Well-Known Player

That's just elitist nonsense. I don't live in North Korea. Nor do I pay North Korea any taxes. So, I guess I have no right to say anything about the way they treat their people. Is that really the standard you want to use for things? You didn't pay for it, so you have no right to comment on it. Just plain stupid reasoning.
  14. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

I don't live in N. freakin' Korea, you dumb @ss
  15. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

you bitter bro?
  16. arcfussion Well-Known Player

I'm guessing it's still not fixed, it's Saturday now and I still can't get in the game ,usps4. I get the never ending load screen and linkdead toon, just like I had yesterday .Wonderful thing on a double spore weekend .
  17. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I see the Batman Screen of Doooooooooom is still around......
  18. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Just happened to me now. I was running the Wayne Manor Gala. Me and some other guy just defeated The Huntress. And as we started down the hallway to the right. Everything froze up on me. Had to do a hard reset. Launch menu showed my alt as link dead. Signed back in. Now it's just loading, loading, loading...
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Because you have to wait 10 minutes before signing back in to the Linkdead toon. Everytime you try to sign back in before the 10 minutes is up, the timer resets...