Cant get game to load

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Cortex New Player

Appears to be back (fingers crossed!)
  2. Super red New Player

3. fleeceisnice New Player

im so sick of the bull **** in this game, dont get me wrong i love it but how much can one take before being fed up? all the time and money you put in to this game,you shouldnt have to deal with the small things just to name a few, being robbed by market....dcing in watchtower just standing ther most of all or have to worry about opening your inventory or mail etc..... ,not seeing graphics when bosses in nexus throw gas or area effects etc and so on with the smaller issues that really isnt that small but maybe if they werent there this type of issue wouldn't be so bad.
    Like i said i love this game and realize that it is a buisness but they need to start gearing this game towards the players and not so much to make a quick buck bc they have some major compitition coming out soon that there already gonna take a huge hit losing long time players. ijust my 2cents and a lil venting bc id like to know that all the hard work and money i put into DC that itis gonna stick around.
  4. Super red New Player

We
    all wished the same thing.....
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds should be up shortly.
    • Like x 2
  6. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Nueve....
  7. Wilder Midnight New Player

were back!

but for how long?
  8. Treat New Player

2 9 what o_O am pm fm?
  9. TheMysticAngel New Player

till or next commercial break .)
  10. danielqpk New Player

WE ARE ONLINE
  11. General Zod 10000 Post Club

FM, all the other Time Zones are too mainstream. :cool:
  12. PSNDeadlyGamer New Player

USPS3 is up, I'm in
  13. Super red New Player

Extend the sale.... By a day? Since roll backs and no logins? It's money that could have been generated. Just a suggestion.
  14. Rok Var Well-Known Player

Back in and having a blast!
  15. cravex15 Dedicated Player

ZZZzzzzzzzzz.......Wha...Huh......Were back?
    Thats was a nice nap.