Cant get game to load

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Jul 24, 2013.

1. General Zod 10000 Post Club

It was include in the update today and a hotfix yesterday iirc.
  2. BomombRook New Player

Very true. 28 game updates in and they still add problems with each update. Would be nice to have a game update that does not cause the servers to be shut down for a few hours.
  3. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

Funny, now the game tells me sth about a hacked client???
    This is strange...
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As an update, all worlds are being taken offline. We do not expect a rollback on EU worlds, but do expect about 15 minutes of rollback on US worlds.

The issue is hardware related and affecting a couple of SOE games and websites. We will update once we have a better idea on how long the downtime may take. Thanks again for your patience.
    • Like x 7
  5. Luthia1281 New Player

Ugh!! Of all the times I spend doing laps in the watchtower, they have to rollback just when I did one of those annoying Iconic solos -_-
  6. General Zod 10000 Post Club

15 minute rollback? D: Now I gotta run Ace Chemicals again :(
    • Like x 2
  7. ArrowBlueAndReaperRed New Player

Exactly what batman would say. xD
  8. XxGodOfWar2xX New Player

I'm sorry, But I'm quite annoyed by this game's "Maintenances" Literately came back after a while, played for 3-4 days, and BAM. Maintenances/Errors/LSOD/Bulky Icons/Whatever else I forgot to mention.
  9. DXLelouch New Player

welp now i gotta run Smallville again
  10. Blue Spectrex New Player

Sorry for my inexperience but what is roll back?
  11. Treat New Player

Pvp with me. o_O I am farming ace and australia for my feats
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

second chance at a kick me sign?
  13. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

basically whatever you did for the last 15 minutes before this happened will be reversed. They take whatever was saved 15 minutes before the crash and start from there.
  14. Treat New Player

It's like hitting the rewind button on your toon. You'll love it!
  15. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Maybe their trying to fix the annoying damn vendor menus once and for all. If so then Good! I'll wait.
    LOL
    They better fix crap like that now rather than have it come back online again and still have little bugs like that continue on.
    Whats the damn point then of these updates and hot fixes then???
  16. Alex New Player

seems like this is frequent occurence now..c'mon devs..fix your game..
  17. Blue Spectrex New Player

ok thanks for the response
  18. General Zod 10000 Post Club

To pvp with Treat or not Pvp with Treat that is the question. Catch the Joker or save the boy ay there's the rub.... whoops wrong game.
  19. REEEPR New Player

So, show of hands. Who is suprised this happened. I'm really glad i'm not the guy who ran Nexus for 2 hours and collected his next soder plan. Boy is he gonna be mad.
  20. Blue Spectrex New Player

ok thanks