Up-Votes Needed Can't Complete A.R.G.U.S. On Duty Journal Mission

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Gothkid1972, Aug 25, 2021.

1. an81angel Well-Known Player

Another day, and still I get no credit for completing the Save The Universe Que (still shows 0/5, 0/3, 0/1). Not going to continue to waste my time running the longer stuff if I'm not going to get credit. Ridiculous that it's not fixed yet, it's been over a week with this bug.
  2. andreborba588 New Player

I've been trying to complete argus' mission for days but whenever I finish my solon run the mission is not completed
    • Like x 1
  3. Kraldo8181 New Player

Well, no luck. I also can't pass A.R.G.U.S. On Duty Journal Mission. UE serv.
  4. Fernalicious New Player

Has there been any progress on this??? One of my league mates started having this issue and has put in a ticket each week for 3 weeks now. Each time it is getting marked as resolved when he still isn't receiving any omnibus missions.
  5. JennyEverywhere New Player

I'm sorry for going all necropost on this, but I need to say that I'm having the same problem...and it's 2023. I did the paramilitary box thing with Steve Trevor, and it said to "Open up On Duty menu and queue for a Solo Run using Solo Quick Play". There's just one small problem.

I have NO solo quick play runs to queue up. Just duos, alerts, and raids. I read this thread and tried running a solo omnibus run, Joker's Funhouse. Did okay, got loot at the end, and thought that should do it. Except it didn't. It didn't affect that Journal entry one bit, like it's looking for exactly what it says, a solo run using solo quick play, and since I didn't DO that EXACTLY, it didn't count it and go past that mission. Now it's stuck, and I'm concerned I won't get credit for anything until it's unstuck, from what I'm seeing in this thread.

One thing that might be getting in the way. I've been doing the simple missions given by Static, Steel, and Grail in the Shock to the System episode. After that, I get prompted for a particular duo. Could that state be jamming the ARGUS state? I literally have NO solo options in the Quick Run option. Omnibus, yes -- that's where I did Joker's Funhouse -- and Custom Play has solos. But it said "Quick Play", so I assumed it MEANT "quick play" and nothing else.

I'd like to know what I can queue up On Duty to clear the ARGUS mission and move on. Or, alternately, I'd like to know what else I can do to progress past this point.
  6. Limey Committed Player

Your contradicting yourself. You say there's no solo quick play, then you also said you ran an omnibus solo. Omnibus = quick play.

Just queue for an omnibus solo, and beat it. Not a custom play solo, specifically via omnibus. Make sure you wait until the score card pops, and just to be safe, wait another 30 seconds.
  7. JennyEverywhere New Player

You missed that I Joker's Funhouse from the omnibus solo menu. I'm not contradicting anything. I did exactly what you said, and it still didn't work.

Also, The Quick Play section has a specific section called "Quick Play -- Latest Episodes". I have no solo missions in THAT section. I thought that was where I had to go, initially. Then I tried doing what you said, and running Joker's Funhouse. That was under Quick Play>Omnibus>Solos>Tier 1. So, by your suggestion, that should have worked. But it didn't. Got any other bright ideas?
  8. WillowManson New Player

Returning player dealing with the same problem on a lvl 30 hero and villian. Both got the box from Steve and after opening and using the gear provided I cannot get any credit for any solo run's I do from the on-duty menu. I did not come back to the game and pay hard earned money to get stuck by a bug. And yes I know there is group content I can do but I am more of a solo player due to limited time for playing.