Up-Votes Needed Can't Complete A.R.G.U.S. On Duty Journal Mission

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Gothkid1972, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Gothkid1972 New Player

Now this is partially my fault, but you guys might wanna thinks about a fix.

In House of Legends, Steve Trevor ARGUS supplies mission, you can delete/salvage the gear provided. Which if you do so gets your character stuck at that mission and you cant further progress the Mission Chain in House of Legends, as you are stuck from that point on.

As my character had some gear that was better than the Paramilitary gear provided by Trevor, I salvaged it...not noticing it was part of a mission chain (again admittedly my fault), but some newer players might be overwhelmed with all the actions happening at the House of Legends...and delete it as well if theyve got something better.

Maybe make the items unsalvagable/sellable...or a pop-up letting them know they should equip those items before salvaging/destrpyed
    • Like x 2
  2. Aquadude New Player

Hey man, I sold some gear by accident but bought it back and requiped it and I cant complete the quest still, is there a way to fix this or is my character screwed? Thanks in advance
  3. Sinister OutKasT New Player

so i got the paramilitary box and i opened it and use some of the items just to finish off the style for the feat then deleted the boxes and now im stuck with the prompt to use the gear and i cannot interact with the argus NPC dude[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. Dagyr Doom Level 30

Similar problem here.
  5. Ralsand New Player

Same issue here, I cannot complete the quest, I received the box which was all low lvl gear, I kept the equipment in my bank for this morning and have placed nothing but paramilitary gear in every slot yet every time I visit the Argus agent it won't complete.
  6. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

7. Gothkid1972 New Player

Posted about this yesterday...Hopefully well hear something soon, as it totally block completion of the mission chain.
  8. Dagyr Doom Level 30

9. Eve YouTuber

A.R.G.U.S. On Duty mission is bugged. I can't get past "Open Up On Duty Menu and queue for solo run using solo quick play". I ran like 3 solos through that and nothing worked.
    • Like x 2
  10. Gothkid1972 New Player

Paramilitary box bit is fixed, shows that updated...then he gives you "Do a Daily Solo on Quick Mission Menu"...Ive done 3...refuses to update...Unless he means the event solos, at which point you need 100cr to run those...so at this point new toons, or new players will STILL be stuck on this mission chain, because apparently nobody tested these with low cr characters...
  11. MntlWard New Player

I'm stuck on the same mission, but my next goal is "Use the omnibus quick play button to complete a duo, alert, or raid."

I did a raid, and i still see the same goal.
    • Like x 2
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Same here.
  13. Quixotic Developer

First fix was for being stuck on "Open Paramilitary Gear Box and Equip the New Gear." There's a code bug that caused that mission stage to reset if you used the Rank Emblem item to add that style. That was fixed with a work-around last night and shouldn't block anyone today.

Another bug came up with the "Complete a Solo Run using Solo Quick Play in On Duty" stage. That one was overlooked when we fixed the Omnibus Daily and Weekly missions. It was fixed this morning and should be in the next hotfix. It still says "Solo" but you can do it by completing any Omnibus instance.

After the next hotfix, you should be able to...finally...complete this mission.Thank you for letting us know about the trouble you ran into with it.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 2
  14. Aquadude New Player

Hey man a quick update, today it got fixed on its own however I got next stage to complete the solo on duty quick play and I have played quite a few of those yet the mission didnt complete.
  15. Dagyr Doom Level 30

And when might that be?
    <<< Taps foot impatiently...LMAO
  16. buddah Well-Known Player

Not getting credit for omnibus missions. Ran 3 alerts with a leaguemate he got credit for all 3 and I didn't get credit for any of them
    • Like x 1
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Update. Omnibus Weekly alert mission is not counting towards anything. I've done 3 alerts and I'm stuck at 1/3.
    • Like x 3
  18. Dagyr Doom Level 30

@Quixotic Seems fixed that was fast thanks bubba.
  19. Gothkid1972 New Player

"Complete a Solo Run using Solo Quick Play in On Duty"

Still isnt fixed on my toon...
  20. Maudib New Player

Same. Still won't complete for me either.