Can We Please Get a Pink Lightstream Movement Style?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kaegrin, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

It's the only Lantern color we're missing and our Star Sapphire characters would greatly appreciate it.
    • Like x 8
  2. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I’d like to see a silver one.
    • Like x 2
  3. Jaelia Committed Player

+1 I agree completely they have a purple one that’s exclusively on the lantern bundle but it literally looks blue/indigo. We need a pink more violet light stream for star sapphires :)
    • Like x 4
  4. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Exactly my point. I too use the purple one for my Indigo Lantenr character. It's far too dark for a Star Sapphire.
    • Like x 2
  5. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Ahem...the Star Sapphires would like a word.

How come every lightstream matches all auras except the VIOLET aura in game? :(

Yes, I see the Purple Lightstream, but it doesn't match the Purple Aura and Slim Violet Auras in game at all.

It looks more like the Dark Purple (Indigo) Aura. I'm a Star Sapphire...not an Indigo Lantern. LOL

Maybe it could be introduced with the 2021 Valentine's Day event? (...as well as Star Sapphire Henchmen & Orbital Strike...VIOLET RING GLOW accessory...VIOLET Glowing Material...)

I would BUY this pack TODAY if it had the VIOLET (Star Sapphire) Lightstream.

Yes, I know,"...but Lovora! You would pay 10,000 Marketplace Cash ($84.99) just so you could wear ONE Lightstream?! Are you insane??"

YES! Yes I would! LOL! Give me what I want...and I'll pay for it. All VIOLET everything baby!
    • Like x 2
  6. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

There's a white one in the Lantern Bundle on the marketplace, but this topic is about a PINK lightstream, thank you!
  7. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

I'd rather they get them actually functioning on Speedsters before adding new ones, personally. Lightstreams are STILL broken on Speedsters (at least on PS4).
    • Like x 2
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

Ugh I wish all those things would be amazing, sadly they can’t add anything last minute onto the event that’s launching tomorrow atleast we are getting star sapphires hair which was asked many years ago small progress but we’re getting there. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Yeah, here's hoping somewhere down the line it gets added.
    • Like x 1
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I agree with the OP 100%. Also a Pink and a Purple smoke.
  11. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

If I had a dollar for every time that happened on the forums this week, I'd only have $2, but it's still weird that it happened twice.
    • Like x 1