Can we just outright buy feats already?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SpicyMoonlight, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I too agree people who have been loyal through particularly bad times deserve an award. Especially the people who have been here through everything, the good the bad and the ugly.
    • Like x 1
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

No to buying feats from the MP. Will never say yes to that. Cause gear or marks for the gear will be next on the MP.

Im all for the MP stuff tho. Imo the cosmic and phoenix materials should of been on the MP. More auras and not in packs. Single auras. Unlimited pve soda. A repair bot trinket like the r/d trinket. It never runs out. And the stuff u mentioned in the OP. Cool with all of that. We have been asking for more iconic dc style stuff on the MP for 2 years now. And the coolest stuff is in TCs or BBs. Or seasonal marks getting added to the MP is somehow considered a MP upgrade.

There so many iconic suits in the dc world. Put as many as they can on the MP and sell each piece individually and in a pack. More hair styles. Beards for males. More normal people clothes. Sports themed stuff even. Or musical wpns. Id love to have a 2h guitar weapong style to beat people with :D There are pets in SM and base pets now in the seasonals. How about some new different pets on the MP? I would spend much more $ on the MP if the style stuff was on there and i can just buy what i want instead of trying to get it through a RNG box.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kayla El Committed Player

They are already half way there with these Time Capsules. Such a nasty way to indirectly force our hands to buy time capsule keys by attaching feats to the items inside them. And on top of that they've made sure that some of those items have incredible low drop rates. I really don't understand why this decision was made are replay badges sales and yearly memberships not enough income anymore!? Are we going to have new items in time capsules every 2-3 months now having to spend hundreds of dollars on opening them just to complete feats. Before anyone thinks of replying with "You don't need to buy them you can get them for free in game", be realistic you can get approximately 30 keys in 3 months do you really think you will be able to complete every feat like that?

Haven't seen Burning Phoenix Feather or Small Zamaron Crystal collections on the broker in days but hey i'm hopeful that after a while the prices will drop o wait no they won't. Those who are lucky enough to get them twice take advantage of the fact that those items are needed for feats and make sure they put the highest price possible on them. I can count on my fingers the number of players on the EU server who have the Phoenix Material and they either a) Spent more then 100$ on capsule keys or b) Had hundreds of millions in game cash. If this is the direction they want to take their marketplace business by adding boxes / bundles with small chances of actually getting what you want then so be it but please out of respect for the game itself and it's players keep feats out of it.