Can we get pictures of the new artifacts?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ThePhilosophy, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Anyone out there?
    • Like x 1
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  3. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

BOT chill strikes again :D
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That mummy hand is the controller’s Arion orb we’ve all asking for, sweet. :)
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so did anyone else notice they didn't at all mention van helsing's lamp? wonder what that does?
    • Like x 1
  6. Brit Loyal Player

Sweetness! No new Healer Artifacts.

I was really hoping I wouldn't have to level another one. I just finished the ones I have right now.
    • Like x 1
  7. MiniCake Level 30

Your a lifesaver ^-^.
  8. gemii Dedicated Player

I don’t know what the artifact is called for the second picture but that’s the one I’m talking about in this post. It’s the dps artfiact that grants you a pet ok.

How does this work for powersets that have have the ability to play with a different pi

For example you take a power like quantum you can use the graviton pi or you can use the destabilized pi but in the artifact picture it only says graviton pi. So were basically forced to use only a certain pi?
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

They talked about it at the very end of stream, at least it's there in the replay, lol.
    It's around 1:08:50.

[IMG]

It seems to be alert-related thing, you can get it and use it in the alert to receive some sort of buff.
    • Like x 4
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

They mentioned it at the very end of the video. If you watch the video. Nerd kept picking up a lamp off of their table and messing with it. Like look at this thing. hhhmmmmm interesting, What is it? Then holding it like she was a sales lady promoting this shiny new lamp off of the table. You could tell that she was really excited about the lamp and then.......
    They almost forgot about it after all that. xD
    • Like x 3
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Interested to know if Void Gazer gives target and those around it a DOT or not. And if so, whether it's based on your stats.
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

guess you'll be using that philosophers stone ey Philosophy? ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Thanks again i appreciate it
  14. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

This toon is HL yes, but my other "main" is an ice tank so thats what i play on more.

If i ever win the lottery, I'll p i m p out my healer and troll with max artifacts lol.

Oh edit: that's actually not bad i may use it
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Pretty much. I think they wanted to keep it simple in regards to how many different PIs to implement for this. But let's be honest, for a lot of the powers with a second PI (excluding Gadgets), there's usually that's superior out of the box. Electrified is better than polarized, Graviton-Charged is better than Destabilized.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

At higher rank (not sure where because I forgot to test for that), it applies Pi to your target and surrounding enemies. It does not apply damage over time to those enemies, just a constant attack on whatever you're targeting.
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Okay, thanks. That's still helpful as long as the damage it does scales with your character.
  18. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around "no longer power heals". You mean the thing I do 80%-90% of the time? The only thing the other 7 players in the raid will judge my performance on? That's the thing I will no longer be able to do if I use this artifact???
    • Like x 2
  19. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

No new healer ones Butttttt for me and my main I'll be taking the tank one the 4th Artifact .When no tank in the group and some folks wanna pew pew the nasty adds coming calling for the healer like a drunk looking for there next Beer.

So that one I'll def be using and maxing it out def could be useful in alerts and even in raids when the tanks pull misses a few Adds and they wanna play jump on the healers head.
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm not sure if the damage scales with you. I'll have to pay attention to the numbers I see as I climb up in CR.