Bonus Thanagarian Marks & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 25, 2020.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Do the chroma sets count as a material for the feat?
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Now now, let them have it! This should quell their Constant asking of a new lantern power for a a day or so!:)
    • Like x 1
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

They do.
    • Like x 3
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

No orbital for blue lanterns? .... hi, hi, hi ...:D :p
    • Like x 1
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Are there any new feats?
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

Systems guys made the feats but I *think* there is just one, for the hairstyle.
    • Like x 4
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Thanks for the reply
  8. myandria Item Storage

If the Tenth Metal Chroma is account bound (I sure hope so), I can deal with a 400 mark price tag. The last thing I want to see is another highly coveted item hit the broker for nearly a billion in-game dollars.
  9. HE MANofGRAYSKULL New Player

It be nice to get updates to all the vendors so we can get the styles from previous episodes , like the Chaos vendor for example, Mordru hair style and the facial hair with it and by the way the new hair styles would be nice if we can have them unlock the facial hair styles , side burns, goatee, full beard ect ect... and also the ability to use the streak, ombre, style options also ,umm still ppl are wanting the boots to finish Zatannas style set,Mordru and Constitine gear styles also,Titans still ppl want the new hand cannon to finish Cyborge style collection , the new gear styles like you gave the heroes like Ravin , Wonder woman , Supes ect...ect.. ect...Wonderwoman Waste style that includes her lasso,oh and the crossbow pistols for Huntress to have as a weapon for us to get in the new episode please let us get the crossbow pistols lol....and perhaps the Uncle Sams Iconic style gear including the hair, chewman fu goatee, and the hat, jacket pants ect ect , and AmericanIndian style clothes , chief head dress feathers , and indian chest , leg gear ect ect we have cowboy look and pilgrims type gear so why not Indian styles too ..anyway thats just a few ideas that maybe we can get .
    • Like x 1
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

So ... Nintendo Switch players who are using their console's mobility to go out in public and NOT stay home ... they don't get the extra Marks, right? ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Collateral bonus... :/
    • Like x 4
  12. DiscoSoup Active Player

Nice! Thank you for all of this!
  13. DiscoSoup Active Player

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the material that the female avatar is wearing in the picture with the construct aura, and how do you get it?
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Bonuses look great so far. I just hope the price is reasonable. I think 400 marks for a material is unreasonable, 200 is high but acceptable.
  15. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Technically it's a set of 3 materials, so it's somewhat justified.
    Looks like all Chroma Packs from vendors will cost 400 marks. A bit too much but kinda makes sense, I guess. :oops:
    Though I'd rather have it for 300-350, it shouldn't cost more than OP item's stuff.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...part-ii-new-vendor-rewards-march-2020.308082/
    • Like x 2
  16. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I'm hoping it's the good/light-side of Celestial. I was a tiny bit miffed when only the evil/purple side of it got an orbital in JLD. ^_^
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

There are so many things they could do, use and sell on the MP. I will never forgive not getting Zatanna's boots.
  18. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

19. thirty six Loyal Player

Sorry if I missed it somewhere else, but is it extended downtime today for US?
  20. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

US should be up now according to this. EU had a hour long restart earlier today too.