Bonus Thanagarian Marks & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

The Gotham Knight hairstyle looks so weird on females, like they have a semi bald or huge forehead... seriously AWFUL!
    Next time would be better to have gender lock hairstyles, we could had Batwoman's instead. Oh god...
  2. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I rather like the Gotham Knight hairstyle for my toon, who is a male. It's a nice change of pace from all of the ones that we have currently. I'm still holding out hope for Red Robin and Robin's hair style from Titans. I hope we are able to get more hair styles form the male side of things.
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

It's been assigned to be looked at for some adjustments. Hopefully improvements can be made.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

Thank you. The adjustments can be change it for Batwomans hair for female? Joking, I appreciate the adjustments.
    Maybe next time would be easier to keep gender lock hairstyles, and make something similar available for females.
  5. Stardazer Committed Player

While I would definitely like Batwoman's hairstyle in the game too, I don't agree with you in asking for gender lock hairstyles. For years people have been arguing and begging for non-gender locked hairstyles and the freedom to choose any hairstyle on their toons and the devs have been doing that for the most recent styles. I'd rather prefer it that way, and I hope others would agree.
    • Like x 2
  6. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

I think these rewards are great.

My 1 gripe is i wish the chroma was a material. But its a small complaint and i generally prefer materials over chromas so not much u can do there.

With that being said, the orbitals look cool, the aura looks great and the henchmen look amazing.

Nice work everyone
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

I would agree with you too, but I think Nightwing hairstyle or Constantine dont aport anything new, we already have many short hairstyles even recent ones: Constantine, Kryptonian short curly hair, Asymetrical mohawk, and 2 amazonian short hair.
    In that time we only got Zatanna's and Starfire hairstyle.
    We still lack more long hairstyles, like Carol Ferris, Fatality, Artemis ponytail... or even something as simple as long hair with bangs.
    That's why I would prefer long hairstyles. Maybe dont need to be gender lock, but WE NEED MORE LONG HAIRSTYLES.
    I bet everyone needs more long hairstyles for their male toons too. There are already too many short hairstyles in the game.
  8. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

It was an expensive haircut... 150 marks.... 150!!!! But i had nothing else to spend my marks on and had over 500 saved. Looks much better on our in game toons than it does on the NIghtwing icon on the left.

I was going to get the Barbatos Hood and Wings before, but then saw everyone in game running around with them so didn't.
  9. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Nothing wrong with a balding female. In some cultures, it's considered sexy. Actually, that was a lie... it's not.
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Stardazer Committed Player

Oh, I agree with you, we definitely need more long hairstyles I would love to see the Artemis ponytail on my toon. But I'm glad you understand what I mean by not gender locking them. The length of hair should not be gender-specific. I know so many male toons rocking the Starfire hair and I love it. Haha! But yes, let's hope moving forward we can see both long hair and short hair released together. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Somewhere in the world Amber Rose is laughing at your wrong opinion.
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

is there any we can a view the chromas before we purchase, I end up buying the wrong one, I know I can't get the marks back, but it would be helpful if we view the chromas so we can decide if we want it or not?
  14. Red Raptor Active Player

How has everyone missed that it looks like a toddler has taken scissors to their bangs?
  15. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

The lady with the fat tattoo on her forehead right? I'm sure I wouldn't lose any sleep over what she thinks.