Bonus Qwardian Crowns This Weekend! January 25-28, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrcheap Well-Known Player

Loving the double coins.

Some advice please. I will have three toons with about 140-180 crowns each depending on how hard I push this weekend.

What should I buy on my main? I will be able to buy the whole Exobite Boost set or 2/3 of the Inertion/Life Shell set. Or something else?
    What should I buy on my first alt? (I am thinking Krypto and then give it to my main)
    What should I buy on my second alt?
  2. Sigil New Player

Nice! Thank you! I wasn't able to get each of my characters thru the event every day; now it looks like I will be able to finish the Exobyte set!

Also, I am glad my account did upgrade! I am not sure what the delay was, but i'm glad it is resolved!

As to the issue some players have about Crowns; there's a good bit besides Krypto! TWO Style Sets, decos, and Collections Items that I guess are needed to complete the event-related Collections that have been dropping? As I said, I am relieved that it looks like I will be able to complete the Exobyte set on the characters I was running for it, but that 140 Crowns for the Compassion for All's last piece makes it unlikely i'll be getting the Aura.

Thanks again Devs & all @ DCUO!

PS - Some numbers for other players;
    Inertron (Life Shell) set total 230 Crowns
    Exobyte-boost set total 154 Crowns
    3 Collections Items, to finish 3 different sets; 20 + 20 + 140 = 180 for all 3.
  3. Gabbi1980 New Player

Hello guys I'm having a problem can anyone who has encountered the same problem I bought Starter Pack by LexCorp but I do not have it and it started after this Bonus Qwardian Crowns event appeared before I bought it and everything was fine now when I create a character from I do not have a starter kit can anyone explain to me what happened and why it is not there ??
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You have to Redeem it from the Redeem tab in the MP.
    I made a video about this if you want to know more. ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Gabbi1980 New Player

you probably do not understand me so I bought a Starter Pack LexCorp through the Steam and the second time the MP does not give me to buy writes that I already bought a set for an account and the set did not appear in my MP it simply does not it turns out that I just threw money so as a set I do not have
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You are correct... I do not understand what you are saying.

You bought the Lexcorps Starter Pack on Steam??

Did you redeem that Lexcorps Starter Pack??

Are you trying to Redeem the Lexcorps Starter Pack a second time??

Even if you buy the Lexcorps Starter Pack.... it will not say "already bought".
    The Lexcorps Starter Pack is only for ONE character.
    You can buy the Lexcorps Starter Pack many times if you want the Lexcorps Starter Pack for multiple characters.
  7. Gabbi1980 New Player

No, I'm not trying to activate it a second time since I did not take it for the first time)) Yes, I bought it with this kit through Steam, but I just do not have it at all, and the second time I can not buy through the MP, since I write that I already bought and the account already has a set but ITS NOT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.