Bonus Qwardian Crowns This Weekend! January 25-28, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Qwardian Crowns!

This year's anniversary event ends January 31, 2018, which means this weekend in the LAST weekend of the event for a whole year. Jump in and earn double Qwardian Crowns throughout the anniversary event. Don't miss this opportunity to finish those feats and grab those styles before the event is gone for another year.

This weekend – from Thursday, January 25, 2018, through Sunday, January 28, 2018 – all players will receive bonus Qwardian Crowns in the anniversary event. Qwardian Crowns can be used on the anniversary event vendor in Anti-matter Metropolis, where the event is taking place, for gear, styles, and base item rewards.

Bonus begins after daily server restarts on January 25, 2018.
    • Like x 15
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

This is great! :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Harlequin Devoted Player

Is it more than the measly 2 bonus crowns we get for having the feat?
    • Like x 1
  5. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

AWESOME ! THANK YOU, BUYING REPLAYS NOW !!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

"Bonus" usually means roughly double, but sometimes there are exceptions. Like the "Bonus" MoV month is double MoV, but only for on duty content within your character's relevancy (and does not include marks picked out of the loot picker). So this bonus may or may not apply to the extra marks we get from the raid if we have the feat. Other than that, it should be double marks for everything.
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

make it the earth 3 marks and i might care a little just to finish the set but that seasonal event is pointless other than for krypto
  9. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

So just to make sure I understand correctly, last year we were upset because we didn’t get enough crowns to buy everything and this year we are upset that there isn’t enough stuff to buy with crowns?
    • Like x 4
  10. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Seriously! Are you guys going to announce what’s goig on in the game for 2018? We as players want to know what is happening next!
    • Like x 1
  11. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I'll get my monthly replays tomorrow and be able to get more league members the Exo shirt that we'reusing as a uniform. Very coolness!
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Considering he liked your comment, probably very soon (™?)
    • Like x 1
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Maybe there's something in the test server patch, and they'll announce everything when it goes live. SJ did tweet something about Mera in the Valentine's event. So maybe we'll get more info than just what's new there.

Yeah, I'm stretching a bit...
    • Like x 1
  14. Abel Well-Known Player

Thank You DCUO and looking forward to tomorrow!!
    Even though I was able to get everything without using Replay Badges or purchasing currency on the Mp, I can always.............

LOAD UP FOR NEXT YEAR!!
    • Like x 3
  15. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Always appreciate bonus marks! =)
    • Like x 1
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Nice!

(/starts recalculating Crown spreadsheet)
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Woot....Krypto here I come...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. mrcheap Well-Known Player

Looking forward to this so I can actually try and finish some things. I took a look and the rewards are currently still normal but as it says above they will increase after the server reset. I am hoping for double, but triple would be nice lol.

I hope it isn't like the "double' Marks of Victory bonus which while better than nothing (and I guess I shouldn't complain about free stuff) seemed to apply to only a tiny slice of content, not events, not class missions, not bonus achievements, not the vault, not anything when you were too level, not anything when you were too high level...
  19. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

So don't do stuff between 12 and 4?
  20. katorcio New Player

Sorry for the bad english.
    The Krypto bowl does not work in the league hall
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.