Bonus Meta-Clinic IDs and Encrypted Schematics! Plus, New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Legoman Active Player

ty
  2. Elocin Level 30

This is so awesome! Thanks so much DayBreak! :)
  3. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

skip on new rewards personally , could devs confirm if this is the last rewards added to this content, or will there be 1-2 more items coming possibly new accessory like almost every other dlc content has gotten
  4. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

The Burger Fool (obviously). In a few days there will be dozens of Burger Fools running around with the boots, belt, and emblem. But know this, there can be only ONE TRUE Burger Fool! (Me, obviously again).
    • Like x 1
  5. Stardazer Committed Player

We usually get at least 2 times of new rewards. If I'm not mistaken the pattern has been:
    1 month into DLC - double bonus marks (no rewards)
    2 months into DLC - triple marks + new rewards
    3 months into DLC - double bonus marks + new rewards

And sometimes they add a random bounty with like 1-2 new style items/materials/auras.

But yeah, a confirmation from the devs would be nice. I was really hoping for some of the street wear the new NPCs have on.
    • Like x 3
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

<<< ----- Excuse me?
    • Like x 2
  7. Emoney Dedicated Player

But you're the fire fool, you'd have to change your name to Burger King, or flame broiled burger lol.
    • Like x 2
  8. DONNYDONNY1 New Player

can you please bring back the scarab beetle style? i missed it last year and with the movie comming out id really love to have the opportunity to buy the outfit
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

give it time, & it'll do doubt turn up on the Fate Vendor. usually takes a few months.
  10. dhiego New Player

please >> PHOENIX CHROMA <<
  11. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Whataburger!
  12. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Could really use a quark discount
  13. DONNYDONNY1 New Player

the style was released june of 2022.......that was over a year ago and all they released was the scarab emblem and belt. I really hope they release it eventually. if not then I hope another company comes out with a better game. DCUO i fell has been doing less for its members lately.
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

As you said earlier, the movie comes out soon. I bet we'll see the scarab suit turn up again about the same time.
  15. Stardazer Committed Player

I just realized we didn't get a bonus marks event for July. Don't we usually get another bonus marks week with new styles rewards? At least that's what the pattern used to be. :confused: I was hoping to see those new streetwear styles in the vendor.
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

July or any other particular month has nothing to do the bonus marks schedule. We usually get three and they're usually evenly spread between the launch of that DLC and the launch of the next DLC. We still have at least a couple of months before a new DLC launches. I'm sure we'll get one more between now and then and probably get some more rewards with it as well.
    • Like x 1