Bonus Meta-Clinic IDs and Encrypted Schematics! Plus, New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS META-CLINIC IDS AND ENCRYPTED SCHEMATICS!

Currency rewards are tripled this week in Episode 45: Shock to the System. That means both Meta-Clinic IDs and Encrypted Schematics (instance and open world currencies) are tripled together. Open the On Duty menu and look for Shock to the System under Latest Episodes or open your map and warp to Dakota City.

The currencies are used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors in Episode 45: Shock to the System.

NEW REWARDS

These NEW rewards are also now available on the episode vendor:
    • Ionic Glow Material
    • Armlets of Unnatural Disaster
    • Belt of Unnatural Disaster
    • Greaves of Unnatural Disaster
    • Burger Fool Emblem

[IMG]
    Ionic Glow Material, Armlet, Belt, and Greaves of Unnatural Disaster

The bonus week begins after the daily server restarts on Thursday, June 22, 2023, and runs through Wednesday, June 28, 2023. The new rewards are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 20
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Are the rewards for both currency?
    • Like x 1
  3. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!! :D Appreciate it, we were just talking about this. Nice styles also, as yall know I am a huge fan of anything with glow or lights! I think you all have been on a roll. Keep it up. Thanks! :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Randarch Active Player

Thanks Devs!
    Just what I needed!

Any chance for Double Time Capsule drops as well?
    Not to complain, but if I do all the weekly and dailies in Dakota, I only get 1 Capsule out of it. Really.
    I'd open more, if I had more.
    Please consider it.

Kind regards
  5. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I'll take the extra tokens. What strange rewards. Thanks, I guess.
    • Like x 1
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can trade them. Many are more than happy to get rid of them without having to delete them. :D
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

It only says so twice.
    • Like x 1
  8. Gavel15 New Player

I'm loving the belt and greaves! Thanks! If I wasn't so lazy I would have asked this sooner, but in the event we get another batch of rewards, could we please get the Security/Invader bots as back-up? Or maybe just the lair henchmen from the base vendor to be made account-bound? Just learned I can't give the HOL back-up to one of my alts.
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Not what I meant lol but Ty for trying
  10. AthalwolfCOH Level 30

11. AthalwolfCOH Level 30

well I guess since after 12 YEARS you guys Still have not made a brother eye OMAC emblem...Buddy Blank can wear a burger fool logo...
    Really guys. You can make Dozens of superman and batman emblems....even one for swampthing. but no time to make an omac one? smh
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'll bite: what does
    mean?
  13. Stranger Well-Known Player

I think he means if the new "rewards" are purchasable with both kind of marks.
    But just a guess :D
  14. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Ah, that actually makes some sense.

Although as we presumably all know, one of the two Shock vendors allows us to buy the one currency with the other currency.
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

A good belt is a stylish belt. A great belt is a stylish belt that also offers directional assistance to any weary travelers who may be confused on which direction to go. This, my friends, is a great belt.
    • Like x 1
  17. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Is the ionic glow color locked?
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

What plow said is correct. Was curious if it will cost both or just one
  19. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Nice, thank you devs!

And when will be the spring sale?
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Spring is over, Summer just started.
    • Like x 1