Bonus Marks of Victory Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2019.

1. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

2. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

I'll throw in that I'm honestly surprised and frankly very disappointed that there isn't going to be a Bonus weekend for the Anniversary event. I'm lucky that my alt that was going to get all the Joker stuff already did, but there's plenty of price content in that vendor that would really come in handy for my other characters, and a bonus weekend would have helped get it.
  3. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

I agree. I have loads of toons that are still needing MoV, but I just don't care to research which on duty missions this bonus weekend is restricted to for each one of them. So instead of being able to jump on any of these toons to reap the benefits in any of the daily missions appropriate to their level, I'd rather keep thinking about what's needed for Atlantis or the anniversary event. These currency events are appreciated-- it's a shame they're so work intensive to set up for the Devs, though. The bonus Crowns of Rath was great.
    • Like x 1
  4. L T Devoted Player

You only have one stack?
  5. kruciphix New Player

Just a quick question (not about this subject) Could we have an event where we could receive any timecapsule not just the new one?
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

these are planned about quarter yearly, and are called resurgence events, you most likely just narrowly missed the last one. though a few forumites are theorizing that we might be in for another one in a month or two.
  7. kruciphix New Player

Ok, thanks
  8. CriticalPilot New Player

When I try to go to my base in the game and stays on the loading screen and after a while it tells me that the game is down and is going through a maintenance routine now I know that’s not true because the other people I’m playing with are still playing the game.
  9. Eve YouTuber

It would be better if there was no relevancy.
    • Like x 2
  10. Catriona New Player

That's happening to me right now. Disappointing when you only have 30 mins to play before running out the door lol
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

yes, not going to sacrifice a second slot for a second stack, everything above 999 goes straight to the broker
  12. Xritox New Player

So with the upcoming bonus currency does that include valor?
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No. Just Marks of Victory, as the title says.
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I think he's talking about the Bonus Currency weekend announced for next month. not the current MoV bonus weekend.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ahh I see. Doubtful it will include Marks of Valor.