Bonus Marks of Victory Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We also prefer to run many distinct bonus weekends, so that we are helping people congregate in a smaller area of the game. Not really the case for mov, but it is for the rest.
    • Like x 3
  2. MacMoses New Player

They bonuses have still not appeared. I have completed missions on Titan island and Doomed Metro. Just standard MOV. Is there a delay I have not heard about?
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The announcement says it's only in instanced content, meaning it only applies to content from the On Duty menu, like solos, duos, alerts and raids.
    • Like x 2
  4. MacMoses New Player

Ok. Websters has a different definition of instance, but ok.
  5. Luke© Well-Known Player

Great, but would have had 40 more marks, if you would finally fix bug in Spindrift Station + Thread bellow Raid. I dont get any mark of victory there for whatever reason.
    Thanks Daybreak
  6. gameaddict Level 30

I think there might've been a communication error, with ''open world'' i meant the open world missions related specifically to a episode, so for instance for the latest episode, the missions on Titans Island. Where as reading your reply i think you're referring to the old Gotham and Metropolis missions.

If my memory serves me right, those types of open world missions have awarded bonus marks for some bonus weekends in the past, but other times they do not, might i ask if that's a deliberate choice and if so, what's the reasoning behind that decision?
  7. Catriona New Player

My crew and I have run a few raids now, and we're not getting double marks. What's going on?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What raids did you run?
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

10. Catriona New Player

Justice for all (Elite), olympus and Happiness Home, along with paradox wave. We were feeling like we werent getting double, so I made sure to be aware of how many marks I had. We did a raid and I came out with 5, so there's no way that's double marks. Don't recall which one that was.
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Were you within cr range of receiving MoV? The loot option 1MoV had never been doubled, 5MoV possibly from paradox, since there is that many bosses
  12. Catriona New Player

Well that would explain it then. Probably out of the CR range for MoV. I'm new, so I've never been through a double marks weekend. Thanks for the help!

• Like x 1
  13. Karmicbacklash New Player

Sorry to do this, but apparently I'm to insignificant to post in other area!

My question has to do with Powers and Precision. We had the revamp to even powered damage which still isn't right, btw! I still find it awkward that Precision is doing more damage then superpowers in a game based on superheroes? I understand there are people who prefer Precision but why must it hit harder then might. I've seen people hit for 60-80k off SB or FS. Watch them have in combat 10 sec parc at 40-50k per second. And be at a lower CR. They have so many buff. Mods ( Neck, powerset weapon buff for 3%) plus the Max damage hand mod and chest mod for penetrating strike Or crit damage), artifacts, powerset weapon buff. Which is fine. That makes it even but thenbi started to notice. You took hive mind out of Nature because of the might buffs it would give but when revamp it you snuck in a weapon buff into controller group power heals. Now knowing this button is hit often especially for the tanks and healers, pushes the precision buffs over the edge.
    So may I suggest, either taking this buff out or add a might buff to healer group heals to even the damage out allowing people to go might or precision without any damage sacrifice?
    I mean no ill-will towards anyone just want to see the evened out damage we were told would happen.
    BEFORE ANYONE SAYS SP I HAVE JUST SHY OF 400 AND KNOW MY POWERS VERY WELL.
  14. TANK3000 New Player

Double MoV not working for me since Friday, just Thursday when started, but anyway, Thanks for 1 day double Marks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.