Bonus Marks of Victory Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Marks of Victory Weekend!

Do you have a character leveling through the early and middle parts of the game? Do it faster, this weekend.

This weekend – from Thursday, September 6, 2018, through Sunday, September 9, 2018 – all players will receive DOUBLE Marks of Victory when completing instanced, relevant content across the entire game. Yes, you heard that right. If it's an instance that awards Marks of Victory, it has a bonus this weekend.

Marks of Victory are primarily used for unlocking vendor gear (increasing combat rating), prior to Episode 27.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 18
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

3. CassUV Well-Known Player

Will we have Bonus Old Marks too?, I mean like Ultrabucks or Ancient Coins?.
    • Like x 7
  4. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

This would be much appreciated. Not just because of the obvious direct impact but also indirectly more people would be running those instances. Certainly they'd be appreciated for my alts but also for my main to get some of those vendor collections done with.
    • Like x 3
  6. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I've got my left over pizza and rum ready to start.
  7. vaknahl New Player

Thank you! I really need a leg-up when it comes to completing style sets... we, as players, need as much help as possible. Looking forward to some new, colorful, rich and possibly interactive environments!
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd be down with that idea. Not so much for any of my couple of end game toons, but it would give a chance at bringing up another alt if you were so inclined....as others have mentioned, if not just for the marks...it would help with getting people to run the content again.

Reinheld
  9. EP Ice Loyal Player

I’ve been waiting for a bonus Ancient Coins weekend for a while now.
  10. Spicy Level 30

remember they cap at 200
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I wish they raise it to 999 or if not possible then 500 .
    • Like x 6
  12. Eve YouTuber

Sweet! Time to finish some styles.
  13. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Agreed. Can't we just have a Bonus Currency Weekend?
    • Like x 2
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I think I'll play Spider-Man and Dragon Quest XI. Bad dates for the double marks weekend.

Still looking for a Replay Badge sale though.
  15. gameaddict Level 30

Thank you for the bonus MoV, but scratching my head why sometimes open world missions are included and other times (like now) they're not, just seems like going out of your way to exclude something.

To be fair, i can understand why the devs don't want to have all bonus marks in one go, it might overwhelm people, especially if it includes the latest Episode, just to much to do in one weekend. I've always had this idea in my head to have a bonus mark event seperated from whatever the latest Episode is at the time and its bonus weekends.

So for example if it would happen now with TT being the latest episode, have the event last roughly a month, first week will be AF3, second week will be AoJ, third week will be RwC and the fourth week will be E3 and then call the event ''Antique shopping/Antiquing'' or something along those lines.

Could do bonus weekends as well, but it's still older content and might not get played as much, so i'd rather have a full week just to be sure and seeing it's older content anyway, it really wont hurt the end game to have the double marks go a bit longer than the usual bonus weekend in my eyes.
  16. gameaddict Level 30

Kinda disappointed that it looks like they'll be skipping the summer sale this year, seeing the Halloween event is already on test. :(
  17. Xibo Loyal Player

Next weekend, Bonus Marks of Valor. Please!
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

19. MacMoses New Player

I'm not seeing the bonus yet. Am I missing something?
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The missions in modern dlcs were set up at the start to be bonus-able, so we include those on their currency weekends. The earlier missions for most of the game were not set up, and with so many missions, it's quite the endeavor to go back and do so, so we just haven't yet. We're definitely not going out of our way to exclude them.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.