Bonus Marked Bills Weekend! October 26-29

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

THIS!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. recoil Committed Player

marked bills are the currency.
    • Like x 1
  4. Knight skarlet New Player

I know, drop rate for op collections are a little ruff, I too have grinded almost 3 full sets of gear plus purchased op collection ,and I have 2 collections doesn't seem fair to me if I keep running the content there won't be anything to buy with marks
  5. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It'll happen again. Last time War Bonds was double only then both the Amazon and War Bonds became double weekend. I know because I had used them to catch up.
    • Like x 1
  7. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Just curious. That's what I need. Plus double MoV to transfer my support role mods to new gear. Help a brotha out 1 time why dontcha.
  8. Margus New Player

yes it probably is like only war bonds mentioned but bonus was coins, mov, war bonds. I not get surprized if all this currency is doubled again. I still need coins, war bonds for OP and hardgrinded mov. Marked bills not so important because if they its good but i consider that for longrun grinding someday. Hardest is to get are coins because to collect 250 takes about month of grinding.
  9. Ultimate Thor Active Player

(4-503) can't log in. Hard to earn extra anything when your launcher isn't working. We got any idea of what's going on or when it will be fixed?
  10. TheRealKismet New Player

Is this including the daily and weekly missions in Amusement mile gg war? Because I had gone in there around noon to get the missions and all the rewards seemed to be the same as they were.
  11. DaWolf1995 New Player

Any idea on what's going on with the world still being down? Any word on when it will be back up?
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

just play with the gear without modding I never mod anything and heal just fine
  13. Capitaine Courage Active Player

Thanks but no thanks actually, since I don't have eligible characters to play this content, so as any returning player, as me, or any new one, I couldn't care less.

The preview doesn't really mean much when the game is supposed to be about progression by steps.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All players level 10+ can play Amusement Mile Gang War.
    • Like x 1
  15. Capitaine Courage Active Player

Sorry Mepps, I edited to be more specific
    Nothing against you of course, you and your peers do a good job, and believe me I know that most of the problems we face as players are issues that more than often cripple you and the devs twice more. Trying to craft the game of tomorrow with core design paradygms and tools from 2 generations ago that you have to deal with is never an easy task.
    But the preview system doesn't really mean much when a themepark MMORPG is supposed to be about progression by steps (even more when you craft your storytelling around said progression)
  16. krytine Loyal Player

Great new toons can go to goon mile for free so why pay a membership
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

To get access to everything else....
    • Like x 2
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

They are only getting temporary access to the Open World Content, that's it.

Everything else like Duo's, alerts, and raids; those are still exclusive to members and people who happen to own the Riddled with Crime Episode.
    • Like x 2
  19. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

What’s up with these OP collections the drop rate on them is horrible. ALL BAD
    • Like x 1
  20. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

the trash from Halloween is messing up the bad loot chances. Those collections and candy that you get for 1 dollar which you always delete. Yeah, those are messing up the loot. They have always messed it up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.