Bonus Marked Bills Weekend! October 26-29

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krytine Loyal Player

So access to everything that everything that everyone else gets access to. Ok didn't the last open world have access to all the whole time. And buff everyone still to this day. So I can't wait till my paid membership runs out but i will still have access. Woohoo. No reason to buy membership especially with all the micro 5ransaction focus going on thank you dc for making up my mind
  2. krytine Loyal Player

Well maybe this was the devs answer for doing a year membership at like half off. They figured that half of the content would be free to all but to do much of anything micro transaction to death
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

AoJ had open access to Village for a short time. One person from here rage quit because he couldn't use the war bonds he collected, because he was under level. If you cancel your sub and continue to play, you're going to end up spending more money on this game to keep up.
  4. Knight skarlet New Player

Hell yeah drops are horrible just need 3 more pieces and then I will have three full complete sets of gear on my main and alts and yet I still only have two pieces of the collection on a 12 wait I actually farmed the one for 350 as well so I have 3 pretty sad all that time spent grinding on three different characters but at least I got plenty of crappy Halloween collections from 5 years ago awesome thank you
    • Like x 3
  5. Knight skarlet New Player

Maybe if I get three more sets on the other role and if I have 6 complete sets of gear I might get a few more but I doubt I'll complete the collection been playing this game for nearly six years not quite sure how much longer I can run this content to get one piece haven't seen anything like this before It was supposed to make it easier for people to get these op items
    • Like x 3
  6. NanaDaimeRaikage New Player

mepps can you bring the amazon hairstyle pack in the test server and also we need a pvp gear box test to it's hard to get pvp gear in test please respond:):)
  7. Ekart Committed Player

And adding the hairstyle pack will help testers how?
    For the PVP gear box. Get marks on vendor and buy the gear. It takes you like 5 min tops. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.