Bonus Augment Fortification Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 29, 2021.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

Couple things. Not accepting and not understanding is 2 different things. You not comprehended what I'm saying.
    But, let's take your argument about Christmas. Christmas wasn't for everyone, because everyone don't believe in Christianity, so what the smart corporations did was make it for everyone and started saying happy holidays. Now they're making more money making it for everyone. What the devs are doing us tge exact opposite of that. Your example didn't make sense. Holidays change to include everyone. DC is making their "holidays" worst
    • Like x 1
  2. ALB Dedicated Player

That's dumb. I'm comparing the bonus weeks to other bonus weeks. Why wouldn't I be upset if s game a pay to play benefits are getting worst? You all just accept anything
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

They are bonuses....we didn't always get bonuses every week. We do now. A lot of people can use this bonus even if you can't. Again...you are being very self important thinking this is making anything worse for the game as a whole. And if you check my track record on these changes, I've not accepted anything really. But a 'bonus' is a bonus....it's extra, not what we are paying for.

I didn't see you complaining about 2x ally favor....guess you needed that one. Some didn't. I suppose they should have come in here and cried too.

Personally I don't really 'need' the augment 2x, but maybe I'll give an alt some attention. Probably not.
    • Like x 1