Bonus Augment Fortification Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

I have max number of alts so this is great. Bummed to have to wait another week for the Halloween fun to begin, though.
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Even if it is a small number of players, it’s still benefiting someone. It’s not all about you.

And this goes for you too. It’s not about you. You needed a group of people to tell you that events were only for members since you claimed it was a member reward. Just because you don’t benefit doesn’t mean it’s a bad event.

Sometimes there will be events that everyone benefits from. Other times smaller groups of people will benefit from them. And that’s fine. It’s not like the event is negatively impacting you. There’s no event that takes things from you.
    • Like x 2
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

On the motorcycle too....so brave or stupid....who's to say?
    • Like x 1
  4. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Right, I’m switching to tank during the next double xp bonus week, so this definitely will give me a head start
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's okay if not all bonus weeks are the best for you personally.

I like the every-week-is-a-bonus-week, but let us know if we should pull back on that so they don't get too frustrating.
    • Like x 10
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Pull back? Lol. Lets go with the “2nd Definition” of that: ‘pull back the lid and do double bonus weeks.’

I like that one much better.
  7. Eve YouTuber

I know It's not related to the thread but...any chance for a sneak peek for October's gear style from Daily Rewards? ;)
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

If it's a bonus event and it doesn't benefit me, how us that a negative impact?
  9. ALB Dedicated Player

You all pulling back now. A bonus that dont give everyone a bonus is pulling back if the old bonuses were effecting everyone.
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'll take it. Do I desperately need it? Not at all but recently decided to make 4th alt dual role capable so I have at least 4 bit augs to go 24 to max with and will probably top my dom ones off from using a power switch so never know, may make him a tank powerset again. Thanks devs, I'll take advantage of any bonus y'all give
    • Like x 1
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It’s not negatively impacting you. That’s the point it’s not about you. Who cares if you can’t benefit from it? Let others who need it enjoy it. Events arent for YOU. Just like events are NOT a membership perk.

You’re having a really hard time comprehending that it’s still an event even if you don’t benefit from it. Should they get rid of the Halloween season because some don’t celebrate Halloween? Should they get rid of the Christmas seasonal because some don’t celebrate Christmas. The world does NOT revolve around you. If you don’t benefit from it than oh well.
    • Like x 5
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Seriously. you'd rather have 1 bonus a month, where it will for sure benefit you vs having one every week where maybe 1 of the 4 a month doesn't. Heck, even if 3 of the 4 do not benefit you, assuming you'd get 1 a month anyway why screw it up for everyone else?

Self important much?
    • Like x 3
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Maybe You should double down?

Give us 2 Bonus Week each week.

And of course a FREE Cosmic Chroma each week would not hurt either. ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

For a variety of reasons I didn't have them all leveled up on my alts. Only two of them have 1 at level 23, the rest are at various levels. Same with Support Role Augments. The number of people who could use this week might be higher than what you believe. It's ok if this week is not useful to you or others, there will be other bonus weeks.
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Bonuses are for everyone who could use them. If you have no use for this bonus, you move on same as every other day before. You're no losing anything, so there's no real valid reason to complain.

Daily rewards is a different argument altogether, which would be better suited in its own thread if you actually care about the subject (for all I know you could just be venting and not really care about it that much).
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Even though I'm a Might DPS, I use this time to put my Precisons into my Precision Augments. So if I ever decide to go Hybrid or if there's, you know, something that suddenly happens to change the meta...

*cough* Survival Mode *cough*

Then I won't be completely caught off guard and will have stuff ready to go.
    • Like x 1
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Has there ever been a Bonus Prestige Week?
  18. Cartola Roxo_41 New Player

Show! I liked it, here's the recommendation, make an episode about the Doom Patrol!
  19. Cartola Roxo_41 New Player

Show! I liked it, here's the recommendation, make an episode about the Doom Patrol!
  20. VariableFire Loyal Player

This is more important than it seems at first since the clamp dropped. Now augments for old content that I skipped over since I took about a year off are actually important again. Wish I had more catalysts available but I'll do what I can.