Bonus artifact XP week

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jan 5, 2022.

1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

There's probably going to be a new Artifact in the next time capsule that should be out in a few weeks.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's no new artifacts in the near future.
    • Like x 2
  3. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Lol, as they told me that it only happens when the new episodes come out, I already used enough metal ..... At least leave a little
  4. JDIRS Well-Known Player

Maybe a 4th artifact slot with the anniversary event this year or in a few years? DCUO did add artifact slots with past anniversary events and current artifact stats are getting increasingly less impactful with each new episode just improving gear, augments, and skill points.

An additional slot could eventually add a bit more build variety.
    • Like x 1
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Yea then there will be a ton of threads next year Oh this isnt fair can yall please give us new people this artifact its game breaking and i cant get it BOO HOO HOO I *wines I cant top charts with out _____ Artifact* ;)
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

the stats from a artifact aren't the main use of artifact its their ability's and there all % based those base stats are almost meaningless even 9k health is less than one hit from tons of things
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I, too, hate sales and promotions. Solidarity.
    • Like x 3
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, this issue was resolved.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

10. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

But that power creep..... yikes
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I’ve always been a supporter of a 4th “baby slot”. Meaning we get the perks but none of the stats. Pretty confident allies were the answer to that request. Benefits without stats. And not completely game breaking to have players maxed vs players without any at all. 3 is already pretty difficult for a new player to get ranked up. 4 may drive more players away vs making some happy.
  12. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Fight the system, man. For the people!
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I was just about to say something about a 4th slot XD
    I wishhhhhh :) One can only hope!
  14. fm0987 Committed Player

As much as I dislike arts in the first place, it would be kinda nice to have a 4th slot (seems contradictory lol). I just maxed my dps arts finally and don’t really plan on taking my tanks arts past 120 (EoG, maybe, I don’t play elite and have no problem tanking as is, so what’s the point). Nor do I really care about leveling arts on my alts, especially now that there’s no vault xp