Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Irvynnge Loyal Player

& just like that. three failures on the bounce on a level 80. three. followed by two failures on the bounce on a level 60. a level 60. yeah, no, I'm done. screw that. not playin'. shoulda known better.
  2. Sl0ptimusGrim3 New Player

They're called seals of preservation for a reason. Just saying.
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

( sigh ). just saying.
  4. Sl0ptimusGrim3 New Player

who uses those on level 80s maybe save them for the breakthroughs that matter lol. Just saying T_T
  5. EP Ice Loyal Player

Yeah, I kinda wish this last week would have been bonus source marks week to prep for this upcoming bonus week.

I haven’t seen one drop for me for almost 2 months now and that’s with running 3 toons. I stopped running the on-duty content because the monitor energy drop is absolutely horrendous!
  6. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

We just had a double source mark week that ended on March 25th. Only 2 weeks ago.

But yeah I definitely agree with the monitor drops. They didn't seem too bad for the first bit of the episode. But they have been non existent now for weeks. I have gotten 1 drop running both instances daily on 3 toons lol
  7. Walvine Well-Known Player

Noticed it too but its same for all 2nd tier (purple) catalysts up ,luck odds on othere more rare things dropping out side events have been reduced since the broker was exploited.
  8. Batrederik Dedicated Player

DEVS: This conversation used to end with an unusual request Batrederik.

Batrederik: I'm retired.
    DEVS: Well let me show you some stuff anyway. Just for old time's sake ^.
    Batrederik: I figured you'd have shut this XP down.
    DEVS: Well, it was always shut down, officially.

[DEVS showing Batrederik The Bonus Artifact XP]

Batrederik: He smiled and answered, " Oh, now you're showing off. "
    DEVS: Bonus Artifact XP Week!
    This is the week you have been waiting for! All week, Artifact XP gains are doubled when you fortify your Artifacts. That means any time you're using Nth Metal to add XP to and rank up your Artifacts, those gains will be doubled.
    Works fine. It takes a better mind than mine to do it.
    Batrederik: Better mind?
    DEVS: Well, I was trying to be modest. A less busy mind. Yours.

[Batrederik started thinking about it. You could tell Batrederik wanted to get The Bonus Artifact ASAP as soon as he saw it]
  9. DulcineaDelTaborda New Player

I am happy for everyone who has a credit card for seals of completion ,otherwise this is completely useless like seals of preservation are, used 5 to try and get my manacles to just 80 and they all failed,and at 200 dbc for 4,that is complete bs, especially at a lvl 80 breakthrough which should have a much better success rate then the 1 in more then 5 I spent real cash on and then said " Nevermind, not spending anymore on nonsensical useless crap!", as the joker says in the vault everyday. And only getting 500 dbc a month as a member ,doesn't matter about sales, seals of completion are 450 each. Accompany that with the catalysts that have to be bought also and its just unreasonable. Would have much rathered a legends pve open week . Artifacts are just another reason to spend money, they are useless otherwise.unless you have real money to spend in the marketplace,which is getting harder to get with the world stopping and all, this helps only a select few.For the other 95% of us , "Whatever dudes"
    • Like x 1