Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

We never get a whole week. Good thing I was using Nth detectors last weekend. But will still have plenty of time to use them.
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

If you consume your artifact into another, you shouldn't lose any XP.
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

THats what I also was thinking.This is something I personaly don't care about at All so it's good to get it over with :rolleyes::p:D
    • Like x 2
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The bonus does include artifacts into artifacts, effectively negating the usual 50% xp loss.
    • Like x 10
  5. Solarbound Committed Player

Does this mean prayers have been finally answered???:eek:
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You misspelled the word “year”
    • Like x 1
  7. Walvine Well-Known Player

Yay So all most us need to do is get a succesful breakthrough of our rank 139 plus artifacts to take advantage of 7 days free artifact exp , bye bye source marks .
  8. Remi King Active Player

I have 1266 source marks so :’D
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]

Almost reported you for trolling when you put up the 'We don't know what to use for week 4'.....nice.
  10. dresserball Dedicated Player

Cool story bro.
    • Like x 3
  11. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Ya, especially when I was checking daily. Price never changed for me.
    • Like x 1
  12. Vicious Well-Known Player

Really excited to finally get one of these events. Been saving since returning to the game.

Any chance there will be a sale on Seal of Completions to go along with the 2x event? Was hoping we might see that now since they weren't discounted during the Spring Sale.
  13. Chia Death Well-Known Player

This. Or if we got increased chance of breakthroughs for those who are willing to roll the dice? Or a free seal would be awesome. All just awesome options....
  14. Plowed In Loyal Player

Is it too soon to ask when the next double xp weekend will be?
  15. Bushi New Player

Mepps,
    Thanks very much for the double Artifact XP. Apologizing in advance for a slight subject change but can you look into possibly increasing the Energy Monitor drop rate as well. Seems after running Alert and DUO daily on 3 toons from 1st day, I still only have enough for one belt....

V/R,
    Bushi
    Morpheus
    Dutchy
  16. YukoHinoyo New Player

Not going to lie, for me personally not exactly happy about this unless they where releasing the new artifacts before the 16th, happy for others though that don't already have 200 artifacts that they need/want yet
  17. myandria Item Storage

The best things to hope for when new artifacts launch is a bonus Source Mark Event to help pay for those catalysts and/or a sale on Artifact supplies from the Marketplace. Newly released artifacts don't get the double nth metal xp love, which is why I usually wait for a sale to level up new artifacts past level 80.
    • Like x 1
  18. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Nice! I have been waiting for this and long over due:). Food for thought maybe now with rank 200 needing so much XP we could get triple XP sometime.
  19. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Would be nice but this has never happened and I doubt it ever will.
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Would be better if the seal of completion was on sale aswell with this,Not All has 100k source marks.