Bonus Artifact XP & Source Marks Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 3, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Double Source Marks are in On Duty content that's within your CR relevancy only.
  2. ZoomZoom2021 New Player

There are no real instructions for this game...I found a YouTube video that shows that the chance of failure rises each time. So back to grinding for Source Marks...or not. When a game becomes a grind, not going to keep playing much longer because that takes all of the fun out of it.
  3. ZoomZoom2021 New Player

Yeah, got the same canned response when I put in a ticket. Next day the same daily On Duty gave me the double Source Marks...so they must have fixed the bug, just a day late. Would be nice if they extended a day...oh well. Also, since the content doesn't reset until after the event, I would not have done several of the On Duty missions until it was working. I am still not sure I want to pay to play with this level of support.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

When ever you reach a breakthrough, there's a number above your catalysts that tells you your chance of success. Anything less than 100% chance you will want to use a Seal of Preservation, this protects your catalysts if the breakthrough fails and destroys the seal instead. With the higher level breakthroughs your chances of success go down and you will want to use a Seal of Completion instead. A Seal of Completion 100% guarantees a breakthrough, both the seal and the catalysts are consumed.

Also if you're against grinding, MMOs are not going to be for you.