Bonus Artifact XP & Source Marks Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 3, 2021.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

Nice double exp with double source marks. Helping with breakthroughs.
  2. Cozminot Level 30

Thank you!!! This is very classy of you, in order to help us prepare for SM.
  3. Solarbound Committed Player

Prayers answered:D
  4. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Thanks for this, I know a lot of us had a ton of Nth Metal so this is right in time for Spring cleaning, thank you.
  5. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thanks a lot, this will be very helpful :)

Will we also get a discount on Source Marks in the Marketplace?
  6. Cap0037 Active Player

Better than SuperCool!
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Awesome and outstanding wasn't expecting this lol great call devys ^-^.
  8. lvl22 New Player

but ay, why i'm not getting double source marks from 31 missions?
    • Like x 1
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I imagine that during this event, there is no immunity to upgrade failure?
  10. Ekart Committed Player

Nope. I failed at 80% three times in a row. :mad:
  11. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

or how to spoil this vent in beauty...
  12. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks, Devs!

I just got my 1st artifact to 200 yesterday!

At least other people will be able to take advantage of this!

Most appreciated! :)
  13. Namine Eldarin New Player

Now people can stop whining about double XP....for about a week
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

• Like x 3
  15. HMBoyd Level 30

is double source marks just from on duty content or all content that gives source marks
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Only On Duty and your character has to be within CR relevance.
  17. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I wish instead of it being double source marks it was reduced prices at the vendor sheeesh
  18. ZoomZoom2021 New Player

So the first day of the event, no double Source Marks. Put in a ticket and got a "canned" response. Day two got the double Source Marks on the same Alerts. Not sure why they wanted to tell me tough luck on the few Source Marks...especially since my next Artifact Breakthrough failed and burned my Seal of Preservation.

Since there seems to be no instructions, I did not realize that if you attempt a Breakthrough again on that artifact it will also fail and burn up your catalysts. All that grinding...and for what? Poof!

Guess someone needs to tell Daybreak that Catalysts are materials that are not used up in a chemical reaction...otherwise a trip to the store in your car would become very expensive using the catalytic converter on your car ;)

Only been playing a few months, not sure with this level of support that I want to continue or to subscribe. Not an intuitive game. Seems like the design is built for those who want to just burn money...may go back to FFIV.

I get tired of going after the current challenges and getting 1 shot'd. I will go up in CR and come back and the challenges have gone up as well. Take Avatar of Sin normally CR 30. The last few times, he is always about 4 levels above me. I can usually hold my own if the opponent is only about 2 CR levels above me. Takes longer to take them down solo. Still why have a sliding scale and then give nothing of value out for rewards...especially since my armor takes such a beating?
  19. ZoomZoom2021 New Player

Update, failed a Breakthrough a third time! So much for the bonus Source Marks. I only lost a Seal of Preservation since I won't keep buying Catalysts....Maybe I will wait until after the event is over and the chance of Breakthrough will happen at that point.
  20. Duskthedark New Player

It's the 8th.... Where are my double marks.