Bonus Ancient Coins Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The bonus ranges from 50% to 100%.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

AFIII would always reward ancient coins, and the vendor costs won't change. Relevancy is specifically for Marks of Victory.
    • Like x 3
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

so when we are cr200 we'll still get coins?
  4. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Thanks for clarifying that. That being the case, you might want to have the devs update the rewards listed on the AF3 content. Right now, they show Coins dropping only within the relevancy band.
    • Like x 1
  5. PBCF Active Player

Thank you :)
  6. Azreal Level 30

That will put me over 60 ancient coins woohoo thats 16 for the 410 if it doubles
  7. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

Can I just double confirm, is it at midnight or at reset?
  8. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

I didn't really understand your first post about the Olympian mods, and still don't understand what you're saying.

If you plan to get the feats for the generator mods and the gear mods, they must be crafted. People walk around with full Olympian mods because you have to craft them for the feat anyway (10). No point in crafting them just to sell them on the broker unless you already have the feat. You have to do the same thing for the generator mods also, but they aren't tradeable.

The easiest way to do both, is to do the equipment mods on an alt toon, and give them to your main. This is due to the Monstrous Essence not being tradeable, but the gear mods are, once crafted. This isn't the case with the generator mods though.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The bonus will begin with server restarts.
    • Like x 1
  10. not_again Dedicated Player

It appears this is the same bonus as last bonus weekend:

410 quest: 12 coins
    Daily Solos: 2 coins each or a total of 8 coins
    Duo: 2 coins
    Alert: 6 coins
    Raid: 16 coins

If your looking for the best replay value it is the alert 87 replays for 18 coins.

Your Welcome ;)
    • Like x 3
  11. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

We play differently. I modded my 164 gear asap, then I would replace that gear with 165, thus by that point I had the feat and went back to 8s. I know people that just keep throwing in Olympians even though they have the feat and enough favor to get op drops.
  12. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

I recently purchased 25 dollars worth of Replay Badges a day ago, Going to purchase 20 more Sat Morning. Trying to get all 165 Elite Gear!
  13. Sentinelle16 New Player

Lively DC, pay to win, again and again, you do not need a subscription?
  14. Sentinelle16 New Player

Return to a game of merit
  15. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Not an epic idea for those who can't see passed their own existence, no... But there are people out ther who came late to the DLC or maybe have taken a break and want to catch up on gear before SM, maybe even finish a second set, work on an alt or get that last OP piece etc. So yes, it is a good idea at this point. At any point for that matter, bonus marks is a good idea. If it's inconsequential to you, for whatever reason, why are you even here?
    • Like x 1
  16. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

This is nice but it conflicts with was it says in the On Duty tabs for the AFIII scenarios. for example

Olympus says...

Rewards:
    CR 166-198: Ancient Coins, Marks of Victory, Loot Items
    CR >198: Loot items only

I kinda trust what's written in game rather than what's in the forums... No offense
    • Like x 1
  17. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

So 29 replays for 6
    • Like x 1
  18. veri Active Player

ancient coins then i should get a 50 gal. drum because i'm ancient .
  19. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Isn't the coun supposed to get bonus??? Wut it after daily shutdown because it's 4 am Friday and I'm trying to do before work it isn't comming up on my missions.
  20. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

Bonus Ancient Coins Weekend ?

It's more like (replay badges to spend weekend)

kkkkkkkkkkk
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.