Birds of Prey Teaser: The Huntress

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 16, 2020.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m not a fan of rebirth costume designs in general but this is definitely one of the better ones. It helps that her classic costume was one of the more ridiculous ones to begin with (Leotard with abdominal cutout for an unpowered vigilante? Really?).

As for wearing it on my characters... eh. Their refusal to use the original female character mould for new styles makes it difficult for me to incorporate them into my looks without my characters appearing to become shapeshifters. I’m sure it’ll look great on other players who aren’t bothered by that or don’t change their style a lot.
    • Like x 1
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

least its not the garbage bags shes wearing int he movie at the end, why did you get rid of the iconic leg style... it doesn't look right with pure purple legs. are we not showing any skin anymore? i really don't get that. Wonder woman and Black widow, and their respective actors in the movies. say they feel empowered with the way they dress, and every other hero marvel or dc. i mean this one i posted is still better. i do like the hood though on the new one
    [IMG]
  3. Toshknight Loyal Player

didnt they just do this one like 2 years ago anyway?
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

you goto remember. this isn't real life... some costumes are suppose to be as you say ridiculous i and many other people feel the opposite. its going for the purple trash bag look from the movie. and thats what people are not remembering, these are SUPERHEROES not real people. yes we can be inspired by them. but why do they have to mold the heroes and villains to look more like real people and it gets more and more crappy everytime
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I agree with you when it comes to characters like Wonder Woman and Power Girl but Huntress isn’t literally bulletproof like they are so it makes sense that she’s covered up.
    • Like x 1
  6. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

What I don't get is why female characters would NEED to show skin...
    • Like x 2
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The devs modeled it after how she looks at present in the comics, so those are questions for DC not DCUO. Literally the only skin Black Widow shows in her costume is her neck and head, so not sure why you're using her as an example of "empowered women showing skin."

Uh, no. That's the way she's looked since the game was released.
    • Like x 2
  8. C Level Active Player

Nice!!!
  9. Kal El Level 30

Claro, cambien el modelo de NPC y cinemáticas, pero ya jugando con ella juegas con el modelo de Leyendas, como pasa con Wonder Woman y Circe. Y no es por nada pero el modelo de Huntress nueva le quita el atractivo al personaje como la hemos visto en las caricaturas ¿apelar a diseños aburridos, poco clásicos y poco atractivos y hasta sexys solo por apegarse a los de los comics? como pasa con Raven que esta muy tapada, hasta la de las caricaturas se ve mas sexy que el nuevo modelo, se me hace muy hilarante. Que mojigatería con los personajes femeninos de hoy en día.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

La primera me parece mas atractiva, la Rebirth me parece un diseño aburrido. ¿Por que no fue como la de Birds of Prey?:
    [IMG]

Prefiero que hagan esto:
    -Mas estilos de pelea como zarpazos, látigos
    -Quitar proezas de las cápsulas y que solo sea cosmético ¿tengo que pagar mas por desbloquear proezas? y no falta el facineroso que quiere sacar provecho de esto poniendo precios exorbitantes, o actualizar la tienda de qwarks cada mes con estilos de anteriores cápsulas, yo pondría esos estilos en el catálogo para tenerlos y canjearlos con los personajes y que involucre dinero y no proezas, como pasó con Harley Bombshell.
    -Agregar mas personajes de Leyendas, desde Bombshell Paradox no han puesto mas personajes Leyendas, DC Legends tiene mas personajes para PVP que este juego.
    -Que regresen productos del catálogo (Hoodie de Superman, fishnet y otras cosas mas) ¿por que no los volvieron a poner?
    -Poner mas personajes como Lobo, Grifter, Superboy Jon Kent, Siren la hermana malvada de Mera, Arsenal, Blue Beetle, Katana y mas. El juego se llama DC Universe Online y vuelvo a lo mismo: DC Legends tiene mas personajes que este juego.

En lugar de cambiar tanto modelo, y la verdad los nuevos no son tan buenos la verdad, optaría por diseños de mas libertad y mas propios del juego como DC Legends, deberían mejorar el juego.

Saludos.
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

no they released some new armor for her i meant. for people to get
  11. Eve YouTuber

Are you talking about the PvP Gear? It's not that new and It's based on the old costume.
  12. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

I agree.
  13. Eve YouTuber

Mepps are we getting any other tease? is the episode reveal stream even happening?
  14. Toshknight Loyal Player

i agree 100% i play dc legends on my mobile every once and awhile lol. and i think we need more cosmetics like, adding more iconic styles to the styles tabs like the movment style. and they need to add a power style tab. then we can shape our characters exactly how we want them.
    if i want my speedforce energy to look like the negative speedforce material i wear, they should add that. and same with the power style... they should make a negative and speedforce for quantum styles...

everyone knows without saying what to do with HardLight lol. they have added those movement flight trails but thats meh? its cool but. id rather, change my power style into blue lantern, or orange lantern and sport all the cool auras. they have to match my powers. there is sooo much they can do.

Cheers yal
  15. Wildcat Committed Player

is Mr Green Arrow and Ms. Black Canary also gets an update?

:rolleyes:

any new teaser?
  16. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Another one has fallen.
    Who do we still left?
    Power Girl? Also, i remember some Werefolf witch from Bruno Manchaime mission...
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh ok. No, that came out seven years ago lol.
  18. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Nice I hope some of this is available in game to us.
  19. Toshknight Loyal Player

that would be awesome. to get an arrow type update since they did h
  20. Toshknight Loyal Player

time has flown by. since this game came out. i remember having to make my own lantern suits, cause we werent allowed to use any iconic stuff