Best Power

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agnetta, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

The best power is 100% Celestial. Don't believe me? send a scrimage to any celestial player.
  2. SasquaT Dedicated Player

3. Paramount Man New Player

I don't understand how one can have enough time to have 12 characters above 180+
  4. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

it takes less than a week to get a character to 180+ (qwardian guard/Shim'tar Gear). Plus i've been doing it since 2012.

Real Answer: the wife works nights.
    • Like x 1
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

in that case same can be said about HL, rage, atomic, and fire, sorc healers :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

its easy if you have tons of in-game money, buying shim'tar gear or qwardian fighter gear off of brokers til your 184 then at 184 buy more to hit 188-189
    • Like x 1
  7. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

• Like x 4
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Gadgets power is best power.

Except for test, it's sad power.
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Gadgets and munitions are hard hitting powers (btw munitions was mentioned) but they aren't necessarily OP. Both have high Potential and munitions has big gun but the base damage for munitions isn't as high as say ice. Gadgets doesn't have as many glitches (or at least OP glitches) compared to mental. I agree that ice or mental are probably the hardest hitters.
  10. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

This made me laugh. Like anything can be proven in pvp with the current state it's in.

Are you one of those that spams tells to send scrim when they lose? I think you are. SMH
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Be more specific with your questions. There are thousands of threads like these. Scroll past the first page, lol.

Play what you like. That will make the game more enjoyable.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

The OP didn't specify what aspect of the game he was looking for said power to be the best at. As PVP is probably the least played and most broken aspect of the game I thought it would be sarcastically amusing to base my answer on that. The original question itself isn't specific enough to be answered with any 1 power.
    • Like x 1
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's not so much about time as it is about time management and also knowing a few shortcuts here and there. If you've played the game from between the first to third year of the game, you'd know how to level a toon to 30 pretty quickly in just hours (which can be split into 2 days if you'd like). Once you're thirty there's a bunch of iconic gear you can earn on an advanced character or buy from the broker that can allow you to skip a couple of tiers in minutes. Run all content available and equip what you can to advance your CR (no longer needing to mod gear to boost cr) and just keep it going. A few carries here and there and you're at end game in less than a week. And now, thanks to the skip to 100cr feature, you can pay to by-pass a whole lot, cutting the trip to end game even shorter.
    • Like x 1
  14. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

HL is average to be honest and the interrupts omg
    • Like x 1
  15. Controller Devoted Player

Maybe, but I STILL love it. Always have and always will. It's my main (Trolling side) and has been since Feb 2013.

There is NOTHING "average" about HL, John Stewart and his Marines

[IMG]

Hal, Guy, Kyle, Alan, Simon OR Jessica and don't YOU forget it.:)
    • Like x 1
  16. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

I never said Munitions wasn't mentioned. That said, I have to disagree with your assessment of Gadgets. I believe a lot of people do not know how OP Gadgets can be... with its share of "glitches" of course. I'm certain they are more on par with Mental's "glitches" than you believe them to be. I speak from personal experience as well as what I see from the other top Gadgets DPS's on the villains side (I do consider myself to be one of them). Anyone who is interested to see why I think Gadgets is top 2 can send me a tell, and we can run a raid.

What I can tell you from my experiences is that it's very rare that someone puts out more numbers than me in a raid. I know this sounds egotistical, but it's an honest assessment since DWF came out. The few times it has happened, it was a Mental player. Ice has only given me trouble unless I was in a group of 5 great burners, where Ice has a bit of an advantage since it isn't reliant on burst and adds are being obliterated. Although Ice is a great power, I firmly believe it can not keep up with Gadgets if you put two top players in a raid together. Munitions is another story because of the amount of adds in Olympus.

Accounting for everything else I've said, I think Mental has a slight edge over Gadgets, but it is not large at all. And if a player is skillful enough, Gadgets should be greater than Ice for all endgame content.
  17. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

"Skillful enough." Agreed. Though if you took equal skilled/geared people, each ice mental and gadgets then i think gadgets would be last.

I understand how OP it *can* be but mental and its glitches are ridiculous and ice has high base damage I belive.

And lol I thought when u said "mentions" you said Munitions my bad.
  18. SparkmanX Committed Player

Water Power
    Everybody know that! :rolleyes:

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Paramount Man New Player

Oh yeah, I've been playing since 2011 but I lost my old account in 2015, made a new one, and I'm just now deciding to come back because of the cr boost in January. I have started ALL OVER. But I'm getting there. I remember a lot of the little shortcuts to leveling up alts back then too, like completely skipping the T3 suits, and going to the Wayward Souls bosses in Gotham before you're even able to queue it up, and hitting them a couple times while the actual group was doing the instance. That was so fun, because it actually gave you T4 gear while you were T2 or whatever, good times.
    • Like x 1
  20. Paramount Man New Player

Lol! I've been playing about that long too, but in 2015 my account was hacked, so I'm so far out of the loop now that I've finally returned. But I definitely remember how easy it was to leveling up an alt back then.