Best Power

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agnetta, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Agnetta Dedicated Player

What is the current best power?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The person behind the keyboard/controller
    • Like x 12
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

Ice or mental , Ice because of SC and mental because of glitch abuse.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

The power called Skills
    • Like x 2
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

In all seriousness? Pick the power you wish to play for fun as before you know the power that is strong now wont be the strongest in the future / once the revamp happens / goes live.

So pick the power that is most appealing to you and have fun.
    • Like x 3
  6. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

The best power is......
    You...
    It's been you the whole time.
    • Like x 3
  7. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Pretty much.

I'm working with all of them. However, my favorite is Fire. I was playing with this when it was considered the worst power out there.

If you get good at the power, you will have people asking you to help out.
    • Like x 3
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ice
    Mental
    Munitions
    Earth
    Sorcery
    Atomic
    Fire

Best changes between players with skill. But all of those powers are currently at the top of the food chain. Pick one, stop worrying about this "best" bs and just have fun.
    • Like x 5
  9. Saami Loyal Player

I cant find that power in marketplace. How can i get it?
    People often tell me that i need skills.
    • Like x 2
  10. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

11. Gimpy Loyal Player

[IMG]

#4theWIN
    • Like x 4
  12. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Earth is op. Celestial is op. Ice is op. Everything is pretty much op.

Except Electric! Oh DCUO why have you forsaken your first son (and daughter) Well, whomever is left who hasn't bailed on the power. Mine is 188, got best gear I can get to date, modded for exobytes, mainframe mods, etc. Sure can hold my own and survive. But the power still under performs.

Yeah, a bit frustrated. lol.
  13. gemii Dedicated Player

Munitions, ice, Mental, Earth, in no specific order because in the hands of a good player their all capable of beating each other. Though i give munitions an edge depending on what content you are running.
    • Like x 1
  14. Controller Devoted Player

Hard Light, of course.

Tell me, what other Power out there has a WHOLE PLANET on their side?

Even SUPERMAN couldn't boast this.
    • Like x 2
  15. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Define best. Most fun? Highest DPS? Best support role? Prettiest?

Honestly with revamp on its way you shouldn't concern yourself with what people *think* is the best as its all subjective. You choose whichever power is most appealing to you.

That said, in the current state of the game as long as you're not electricity or nature you can do beast damage depending on your stats and skill. Rage and quantum definitely require more to do high damage but other than those 4 they can all top scoreboards. I've seen great atomic DPS, great celestial dps, great HL, great ice, great earth etc.
    • Like x 3
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

Broly. His power is MAXIMUMURMUR !!!
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

1st you open > close > open > close about 35x of the MP and it proceeds to open a supper secret MP :p

which has blue lantern healing powers, serums, Skills, Corruption trolling, a beta for the new UI you can download :p
    • Like x 1
  18. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup I switch powers alot but still stick to certain powers more then others simply b/c I like the animations / how it effects my character and the overall play style of the powers.
  19. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

If you can keep your am up fireburst is more spamable than any other hard hitting power in the game.
    Fire is so underated it's not even funny. If you can keep the am up you can hit fire burst so many times before people hit their fourth power. Instead of the 1,2,3,4,234,234. It's like 1,2,2,2,2,2,2,2
  20. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

In terms of highest ceiling for a DPS power, I'm pretty sure it's Mental. On a sidenote, all of these lists and no one mentions Gadgets. Oh boy. :rolleyes:

If you don't mean specifically DPS, then go with what xoHLxDPSox and a few of the others said. There are many great powers to choose from.