Best names you've seen in game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Terribly Shocking, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Terribly Shocking New Player

I know but there have tnreads like this before but i couldnt find it to bump it up. But anyway whats the best name you've seen in game. The best i've seen is my alt. Cold. My mind is literally still blown that after 2 and a half years no one has taken the name cold. Whats the best you've seen?
    • Like x 2
  2. Lights Derp Loyal Player

My alts Derpthulu Fhtagan and Dr FrankenDerp

Also my reserved names Inspector SpaceTime, and Derp Knight.

These names make me happy
    • Like x 2
  3. melvinpox Devoted Player

Well if that Generic Username guy uses my idea, (Please see his thread for help with names) then Poxcicle would be the best name ever.
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Mary Wanna, Bonghits, BongRips and SparkOneUp loved them all and was forced to change them.. the only one that really hurts to lose was Mary Wanna
  5. Lights Derp Loyal Player

I have a Ice toon named Derpcicle. Lol
    • Like x 2
  6. Dee Pius New Player

TBH, mine... i have more greatness up my sleeve too, waiting for future powersets.

Most names are just plain stupid. One i like is a good friend of mine, Gods Image. I remember when he used a name respec and called his toon "Welfare Check", i was sooooooo tempted to make an alt with his old name, since he left it unreserved.

A month or less later he was back to Gods Image & i said to myself "dang, shoulda snagged his name while i had the chance.... he's just lucky i like him"
  7. Terribly Shocking New Player

There are also alot of messedup names like: Mentally ********, EatMy BonerSoup, and my favorite messed up name Bl00dy abortion.........
    • Like x 2
  8. Delta795 New Player

I saw someone with TlG0LeBitties last night on a female toon last night. I went up and bowed in there presence
    • Like x 2
  9. melvinpox Devoted Player

Um...I don't get it.
  10. Terribly Shocking New Player

I almost forgot about Robot SuperPatriot. Hes on the villain side and talks about how the devs love him and he reports you for talking back to him or not using the proper chats...
    • Like x 2
  11. QueenxAurelia New Player

I've seen some one named Undead Fetus, Tery Hesticles, Mentally R-------, just weird names... o.o

I vote Queen Aurelia! M'ky.

(When I was running FoS 2 last night, there was a person named Queen Frostbite and Queen, uh something else.. Was so awkward.)
  12. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

I have an alt named Pinkie PowPow... :)
  13. Delta795 New Player

14. ARI ATARI New Player

nutsakk jones
    • Like x 3
  15. Terribly Shocking New Player

classic
  16. melvinpox Devoted Player

Isn't he called 'WaterBottle' now?
  17. Treat New Player

See my signature....