Belle Reve

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by VV, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Sivulla Dedicated Player

The game cant handle so many pets.

Its time to stop!
  2. BigAl Devoted Player

Its even worse when you are in DWF and a troll or healer gets this bug. The player it is happening to doesn't even know its happening unless someone tells them.
    • Like x 1
  3. Hale Well-Known Player

So this is wat pvp has come to. Pets must be addressed
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Stuff like this post is why I hate pvp when people just assume that this bug that's been going on for years is players cheating and submit support tickets on the players
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Actually, I knew the invisible glitch was around for years, I just have never seen it like what I've reported. So I didn't assume, I saw something that in a way I haven't seen it and on a new map that wasn't tested much i looked like a new bug.
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Well there is clearly others things being exploited in that map atm too ;)
  7. Swamarian Committed Player

I saw it a couple of times during the summer seasonal. The toon would be stationary by Aquaman, while the blip on the radar was flying around. It took me a while to clue into what was happening.
  8. Gimpy Loyal Player

Working as intended
  9. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

What needs to happen is you can't play the same toon twice in a row. So if your teamed up you cannot be the same person in every match. This is what makes it more random and challenges your skill and ability to adapt.
    Think of it like a call of duty gun game, each kill grants you a new weapon. Same here as each time you have to play a different character. Now of course your team can switch it up but each persons skill as said will change the fight.
  10. No Crying Committed Player

I guess it's happening more with this map but this issue has been around for a while in pve and hasn't been fixed. Since they didn't address it in pve doubt it will get fixed here. What I see them probably doing is removing Circe and stating there is not quick fix for this and we will update you when a fix has been made.

Just my opinion
  11. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Now see I'm not afraid of hurting anyone's feelings by saying they exploited (and thus cheated) to play the game. I'm sure those that abused Two Face's grenade spam or Steels insane lightning damage were equally "playing the current meta."I guess I'm just glad I didn't give in and play PvP this weekend. It saved me from running into a bunch of exploiters it seems. :)