Belle Reve

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by VV, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Do you seriously think players are queuing into test server and running 4v4 with all pet legends on new Legends maps to check pet damage, I'm not surprised it got missed.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That holds true for females of all mammal species lol
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Fixed it for ya ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

quite right.
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

I guess that is 1 way to look at it.
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

And i still find it very strange we as players who do not work for daybreak are somehow responsible to go test the new stuff and when broken things happen people comment about did anyone test this. Daybreak should be testing it.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Exactly this^^ and like some have said the map wasnt even on test for legends. But ive seen the same thing. Barely any circe anywhere else. I actually got a belle queue today with no circe or pets for 1 match. Me and a friend in group and our 2 other teammates and no1 on the other team had any pet stuff going on. It was actually a fun close match when that happened.
  8. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

Yep, it is true, in fact pokemon is a perfect analogy ... and with the "arrangement" that they did to the flash (that is practically unplayable), yesterday in the night I was massacred mercilessly, and practically without opportunity to do nothing (not even a wretch block breaker, you know THE DAMNED ONE OF FLASH DO NOT BE ABLE!!) So, my choice was bitterly despair to death...
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Been seeing Circe players camp in the spawn area and just range, the enemy players can't get to them either. This must also lead to 14 second timers for the non cheating team as I haven't got 14 seconds before except the exploiting matches.

Well isn't PvP great.
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Actually, I think that's the invisible player bug at play. They are indeed moving into the room, but they can't be seen in the arena. I see this all the time in PvE as well.
    • Like x 3
  11. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

It is an exploit. I had a group of 4 people do it Friday night. They can become invisible while in their starting area....They didn't win the match they just made it take the entire time. All 4 were invisible. I have seen 1 at a time or not seen I should say. But an entire group? When they eventually became visible they were destroyed, but they could start out invisible, from their starting point.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kzinti Committed Player

I think BB is right. Had it happen with a league mate yesterday.
  13. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I don't think so, we can literally see the Circe player spamming solar flare in their spawn zone and using abilities, the exploit group then tries to stay near there so the opposite group is within range of the Circe cheat. I don't know if this works with other characters but I've seen 3 circes in 3 seperate matches today.
  14. BumblingB I got better.

The invisible bug you aren't actually invisible, but out of sync. Your character stays in one place and does what you do, but you are actually in another area. Look at your minimap next time. If they are in their starting area, it will show the dot there, otherwise it will show up in the room you are in.
    • Like x 5
  15. Ully Committed Player

I saw this happen quite a few times. Visually, the player is in the safe zone but their character is actually in the combat zone. Pretty crazy that there hasn't been a fix for this bug.
  16. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Interesting, Thankyou I didn't know this, very frustrating actually.
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, it is. It's worse when you can't coordinate or pickup your teammate who is downed right next to you. I actually just experienced it in the new duo just now. The poor guy left because he thought he was weak when it came down to the problem was the fact I didn't know where he was.
    • Like x 1
  18. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

19. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

This isn't something done purposely. This has been in bug reports for ages now. Happens in PvE also.
    • Like x 2
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Exactly what Bumbling said, it's impossible to stay in the spawn zone because it kicks you.
    • Like x 2