Batman Day 2019!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BATMAN DAY 2019

Update: New Gift!

We just couldn't help ourselves. The Batman 80th anniversary celebration continues with a new gift! You (should) have already picked up your free Batman 80th t-shirt styles, but now there's more. Starting on Batman Day itself, September 21, 2019, log in to claim your very own Bat Signal Uplink Device (Orbital Strike)!

Turn your fear against your enemies by calling down Batman's legendary symbol, and with the swarm of charging bats that will follow and answer the call. It's Batman's 80th anniversary, and Gotham City just got a little bit safer.

[IMG]

The Bat Signal Uplink Device is a free gift to all players. To claim this gift, players must log in between September 21-30, 2019.

Original Article

Happy Batman Day in advance! September 21 is Batman Day this year. You, us, and everyone is celebrating the Dark Knight and his legacy this month, marking his 80th anniversary. In DCUO, log in starting September 13 to claim your very own Batman Day T-Shirt gifts. Wear them with pride!

Two new in-game t-shirts will be available, one for all players and one just for members. The Batman Day - 80 Years T-Shirt (right) can be claimed by all players. The Batman Day - Bat Signal T-Shirt (left) can be claimed only by members. Look for both in the gift menu that pops up right as you enter the game. As a special bonus, both styles can be Style Unlocked for free onto any or all of your characters from the Style Menu.

To claim these t-shirts, players must log in between September 13-30, 2019. Players that subscribe and then log in during this time period will be able to claim the member-only shirt.

[IMG]

To learn more about Batman Day, head to the official DC Comics site for news, information, and more. Happy Batman Day!
    • Like x 7
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

SUPER GREAT!!!
  3. Aren Sul Committed Player

" Unlocked for free onto any or all of your characters"
    Now that's how a gift works. Thank you!
    • Like x 4
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

My alts definitely happy, thanks devs much appreciated, no alt fighting on who gets the shirts lol :D
    • Like x 3
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

they look very good! is the yellow glowing in the dark?
  6. hualoghu New Player

Any idea why the regular orbital strike says "Batman Day 2019"?
    • Like x 1
  7. Kinryu New Player

No Marketplace sale this year?
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I wish there were long sleeve versions of these shirts. Cool none the less. Last years were hot stuff and wish there was long sleeve versions of those as well.
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Um, I played all day and haven't seen this gift shirt. I checked the redeem slots: nothing. I logged in and out about four times, including just three minutes ago, and no gift shirts. So what's up with this?
  10. Great Architect Loyal Player

It'll probably arrive when you update your sig ;).
  11. Papa Coyote New Player

Nada, Zip, Zilch here also. It's 05:37 EDT in the States. Well past Midnight on our West Coast (It seems this runs on PDT in the USA). No Gift Box. I even went into Metal Part 1 and have nothing for a shirt.
    I played WoW and Diablo III for years. So, I am impressed that an Update this big went off with just this little bit of a hitch.
  12. Papa Coyote New Player

7:05 am EDT - Here'syour Shirts. 7:06 am EDT - World is down for Maintenance. REALLY? REALLY? o_O
  13. WADE Well-Known Player

mepps..... you say they can be claimed free on alts
    but its showing 16 replays to claim on alts....
    is this intended??
    • Like x 2
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Meeps already posted in the Hotfix notes that the 16 Relays are a mistake. It will be changed to 0 with today's hotfix.
    • Like x 3
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Did you check your Redeem feature on the Marketplace screen? That's where you claim stuff. You're referring to style unlocking, not claiming gifts.

There's literally no way to use replays to redeem anything. It's not possible.
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes... it is style unlocking... not redeem claim.

From the Mepps' mouth :) :) ;

Batman Day Gift
    • The Batman Day T-Shirt gifts are now available.
    • KNOWN ISSUE: The replay badge cost to style unlock is currently (incorrectly) set to 16 Replay Badges. This will be fixed to 0 in our next hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi mepps,

Any chance we could get the option to unlock the Detective Comics #1000 posters using replays?? Thanks. :)

• Like x 1
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I just logged in for the first time since about 1:30 a.m. (Central Time, U.S.), and this time I was finally shown the Batman Day screen, with the offer, and received the gift.

But it most definitely never happened yesterday or last night at all, on any of several characters through multiple relogging in.
  19. Miss Adora Loyal Player

thank you for letting us unlock free on all toons, wish the rest of the gifts were like this.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The gifts were enabled with the hotfix this morning.