Batcave Breach

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

It does? I've completed that speed feat a few times and one person has stopped to talk with Nightwing... EVERY time. It's a matter of one person getting to him while the rest go into the turret room and get started. A little practice and... uh oh, here it comes... communication can make this go very smoothly.
    • Like x 2
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Communication? The hell you say...
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

He stays behind even if you do talk to him unless you clear that room. It doesn’t stop progress through the instance, it just looks really awkward.
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

No, he doesn't stay behind if you fail to clear that room. He's with us in the ARC fight and the Bane fight. And to top it off, he talks with Robin after clearing the turret room...
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

He does in every single run I’ve ever been in. If it was that simple I’d be doing it already.
  6. CandySlinger Active Player

His voice over dialogue occurs no matter what, but he's not actually in the room when they are being said. If enough of them get pulled into Robin's room I'll go back and clear the way for him to catch up, but otherwise he no shows the Boss fights.
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Let’s see how you all defend this and/or blame me for it somehow.

• Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This isn't about defend or blame...so here's the question: Do you know what caused to happen?? Can you replicate it?? Because without that data they'd have to hunt for a needle in a haystack to figure out what's causing that. Narrowing down a particular set of events that cause that particular issue makes it much easier to drill down the cause in the code.
    • Like x 1
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s when he lunges into the corners of the room and doesn’t immediately lunge back in. He does the “evade” thing. It was reported a month ago and it is ridiculously easy to replicate. It, like everything else I have reported, persists only due to the gross negligence of whoever is responsible for this train wreck of an instance.

If the developers expect us to do their QA for them, for free no less, the very least they can do is follow up on our findings. I’m sorry if that’s rude, but the condescension and unwarranted abuse I have received for this has made me rather snippy.
    • Like x 6
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

rather snippy?
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've seen him get stuck in a corner once and that was on day 1 of the episode going live. I've never seen him get stuck in a corner and reset health however. How often does he do that? Does it only happen on EU?
  12. Batrederik Dedicated Player

More like, short-tempered. And if something goes wrong, whether big or small.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

No it happens in the us server too. If he lunges behind the computer you can just break it and he will get out of there but if he stays pinned in a corner for about 7 to 9 seconds his health resets but he keeps all powers and will evade all damage until you do enough damage or he gets out of the corner.
    • Like x 3
  14. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I can confirm this has happened to me and my friend's on the us server at least twice and it's a pain in the butt when it does omfg.
    • Like x 1
  15. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Yup, happened on the US Nintendo Switch server as well. We didn't think anything of it (cause honestly, we're all kind of used to things like this happening here and there, right?) and just kept at it until he was knocked out.
    • Like x 1
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

well personally i was just teasing.

i appreciate getting in my daily dose of irony but its early. if something happens later on today i might overdose.
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yeah I am like that too. Especially in game. And there is one person that completely fills the quota in like one or two sentences then I have to shut off voice chat in fear of the toxicity poisoning me slowly and killing me.
    • Like x 1
  18. L T Devoted Player

You must be kidding. This happens like once a week for me on US servers.
    • Like x 1
  19. L T Devoted Player

Thanks for the tip! I'll try targeting the junk next time he gets stuck there.
  20. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yeah I have seen it happen a few runs but in each run it only happens once. If it is going to happen pray it is immediately after starting not like the 4th time I saw it that he was almost down and did it. That was a wtf moment.
    • Like x 1