Up-Votes Needed Base is Empty, not even Decorator, Exit Portal, Generator or Mainframe

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Versed, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Nightwish Well-Known Player

IDK if it's just me. I have two alts with the penthouse lair as their base and both are missing everything. My amenities, armories, and even the things that come with the lair is missing like the decoration mode panel. I can't even use the teleport portal in the lair and have to warp out of it. I've restarted the game and tried other things and nothing. My main who has the Space lair is working perfectly fine. So that leads me to think something is wrong with the penthouse lair.
  2. Sgt. Rock Active Player

Devs, is this due to the update???

Anyone else experiencing this?

I Logged in today after a month or so to check out the Anniversary & found my main Brainiac base is completely empty. Not even the base’s generator in the lowest level is there. No teleported, no armories & no base items, Everything is gone. I can not even exit my Brainiac base through the front teleported door.

My other base is fine, only my Brainiac base is COMPLETELY EMPTY.

Thx
    • Like x 1
  3. PODER INFINITO Well-Known Player

Yes, same here. I have a Brainiac base as well and it looks like i just got robbed, it's empty.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please exit your base and do not return for at least 20 minutes. This is likely an intermittent issue.
    • Like x 1
  5. PODER INFINITO Well-Known Player

Thank You Mepps, I did what you asked and now all my items are back. Will let you know if it happens again Thank you!
  6. Sgt. Rock Active Player

Thx for your reply Mepps. I exited my Brainiac base & logged out. I’ll log back in later & check to see if my Brainiac base has been restored.

US PS4 Hero

::fingers crossed::
  7. PODER INFINITO Well-Known Player

Hello Mepps. After following the recommended steps. Issue no longer presents. However I stopped playing for like 2 hours, went back in and issue presented itself again. Looks like this is only happening with brainiac base since it is not happening with a couple of alts I have with different lair theme. Is this something that is being looked at?
    • Like x 1
  8. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

All my Base items and armorys needs are gone and I cannot access the base decoration console.
    • Like x 1
  9. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

This is happening to my friends base too. There seems to be multiple issues in one. He even removed and put back his armories and only one shows an outfit, but he can't see the rest. I oddly can. He uses PS4 US. He now left his base to come back and now he can't even see his armories or exit his base.
  10. Eve YouTuber

I went on my villain today and both of her bases (Manor theme lair and Brainiac theme lair) Are missing all Amenities, I cannot go into Deco Mode and all base items are gone including armories. I can only leave the base, that's about it.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1