Up-Votes Needed Base is Empty, not even Decorator, Exit Portal, Generator or Mainframe

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Versed, Feb 20, 2020.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yeah I have a second mail, generator, broker, and teleporter in my Labwork base (a base that is such a work in progress I would rather it happen to that one.
    I have a second mainframe and bank and a third teleporter in my Armories base. Which is where I keep just my armories. Nothing but those—so they’re out of the way of the coolness of my themed bases...and nobody is allowed to mention if there is just armories in the “unthemed” base then that would be a theme. Lol
    if it weren’t for the fact that I have an urgent warfronts mod and in turn means I use the teleporter in my base to travel anywhere, I probably wouldn’t have noticed because I only decorate on off days.
    also thank you GoldenDodge and everyone else for the help.
  2. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

On one of my toons i warped to my base and everything was missing. There's no amenities. No generator. No tactical mod dispenser. Not even the control panel. I cant access anything. Its just a blank room and all my base items and armories vanished as well. Ive tried restarting the game. Phasing in and out. Restarting my ps4. Nothing. I checked my base on another character and everything loaded fine. Help?
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's nothing you can do, it should return after tomorrow's maintenance.
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

So the game is working fine but the base is not loading, it's completely empty, no mainframe nothing. Like someone came in and took everything. Armories still work, everything is working fine but base is empty. I check my other characters, they are loading up just fine. Not my first time I experienced this, I even validated my files, and still nothing. Usually getting off for about 5-10 usually fixes the issue, but the validation took about 15 minutes.
  5. Eve YouTuber

is it the Atlantean\Brainiac themed base? I usually have issues like that with these two. There was a thread about it, but I'm not sure if it got a response from a Dev.
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Update I tried again a hour or two after I made the post and everything was there, but like I said this wasn't the first time I ever experience this
  7. Raptim Well-Known Player

I have zero base items, no armories, teleporter etc.
    Not even a generator, computer or the thing on the wall to edit base items
    The exit is there but doesn't work. I recalled to hall of doom, still nothing when I recalled back to my base. Tried logging out, everything is still gone.
    • Like x 1
  8. VariableFire Loyal Player

I was running through my alts and this exact bug hit during the tenth one. I did what you did as well as restarting my PS4 and it did nothing.
  9. Raptim Well-Known Player

I had the same thing happen in the new open world part where you portal in. There was nothing there for my whole group. We had to switch phases. This happened an hour ago so maintenance hasn't fixed it.
  10. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I loaded my character and I noticed everything in my base was missing. Not just the items I had placed, but everything, the mod generator, the mainframe, even the decorator hub was gone. I have shut down the game and restarted, I restarted my system and then restarted the game, I warped to another location and then back to my base, I tried going to another hero whose base is the same style (Atlantis) and his stuff is still there, so what else should I try? I can't relocate my base because as I said the decorator hub is missing.

Also, I can't exit the base through the entrance.

The base was fine this morning, this issue just arose and as far as I have seen it has only happened to this one character.

I am on the PS4 on the US server.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

As mentioned above, it should fix itself after daily maintenance.
  12. melleigh1026 New Player

Need to fix the base glitch please. Can’t use anything in there. No amenities, mainframe, generator, control panel
    • Like x 1
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I logged in this morning NO problem everything there. Came back after a few Hours and its Empty
    Other Base is Fine.
    Happened in the Atlantean Base
    Also No Mainframe and No way to Redeco the base
    • Like x 1
  14. Cbuks232 New Player

So I log in and literally none of my stuff is in my base no sparring targeted, decorations, broker, bank, teleporter etc please fix this.
    • Like x 1
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Loged in today Atlantean Base EMPTY Again..UGG
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

3 base items missing. Just 3 (actually 5 but I’m only concerned about 3) are missing.
    I checked and they are not in my decoration inventory and they are not just invisible, which has happened to me in the past.
    The only correlation I can think of is the tub and ship disappeared when I placed the blue crystal shard (hey, it’s been established that the color of the stones varies from universe to universe) in front of the tub.
    That’s what the circle on my shoulder is. It represents roughly where I placed the ti…I mean, blue crystal shard before the 3 disappeared.
    The items are the hot tub, dimension ship, and a blue crystal shard.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  17. Slaqerz New Player

A league mate of mine said he entered his base and none of his base items loaded in. He decided to relog thinking he was lagging but nothing came back. He closed application but still nothing. I decided to go to another friend of mines Atlantean Lair and I noticed there’s nothing in her base also. When I say nothing I mean there’s literally nothing. You can’t go into base deco, use your tactical mod vendor, use your generator, or use your base mainframe because nothing pops up. It’s technically there but you can’t use it because it’s invisible. He tried to put an armory from that base into another but it wouldn’t pop up for him.
  18. El El Committed Player

Hello devs,

I logged in today after reset and went to my base but it was empty.
    My base items, amenities,generator,teleporter, vendors and control panel are all gone.

I tried everything restart PS4,log out switching to another toon but nothing fixes it.

I can't even exit my own base,only way is to warp to watchtower.
    Toon name Savior EL
    • Like x 1
  19. El El Committed Player

Update: its fixed now thx
  20. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I have this issue once in a while. Happen to me after running Inner Batcave, return to my base, and it was completely empty. Sometimes logging out for 5-10 minutes fixes. I end up running Family reunion after logging out a couple times, then everything is back to noral. Not sure what causes it or how to fix it.