Base inventory organization

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by The Kitsune, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renzhe New Player

bump

fix this pls
    • Like x 1
  2. sayow55 Well-Known Player

cmon devs do you not check the bug section. how many poeple does it take saying this sucks before you ackowledge there is a problem. it is like you are ignoring us again.
    • Like x 1
  3. sayow55 Well-Known Player

just did city hall duo and noticed the devs could move one of the lanterns in the first arkillo fight and put in some nice plants and benches but cant't find the time to fix the base item inventory. i ask where are the priorities?
  4. sayow55 Well-Known Player

as i look back at the posts this has been aproblem since april!!!! c'mon devs three months with no response,no fix,no acknowledgement of problem. to me as a legendary member this is not what i pay for. unacceptable service boys and girls.
  5. Jamie New Player

How hard can it be to fix this issue? We can't tell if we still need a base item for a collection by just looking at the item and with no rhyme or reason behind how items are sorted in our lists base items just get annoying.
    • Like x 1
  6. Quick Fire Active Player

While I completely agree that base inventory should be listed alphabetically, there should be a "style collected" or "not collected" on the loot menu when the item drops so I know if I have it before I roll on it.
    • Like x 4
  7. sayow55 Well-Known Player

well devs? two things to fix in base inventory, a gu coming up and two pages of complaints about this problem. do you guys actually look at the bug pages? we can all put in repair tickets instead but i thought that was what bug pages were for!
  8. Zemmy New Player

Agreed, alphabetical order was so much better and that the drops to tell you if they are already collected (like collections), perfection would be if it let you also know how many you had.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dump Truck New Player

A friends list organization would be far more beneficial if on the topic of organizing things
    • Like x 2
  10. Caccacino New Player

Yes, please go back to alphabetical order for base items. A notification on broker like collections have for whether we've already collected a base item would be great also.
    • Like x 1
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

This and the league-list!
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This has been submitted to the team. We will update once we have more information.
    • Like x 9
  13. The Kitsune New Player

Thank you.
  14. Kam New Player

And add a search field! I'm at a point that scrolling down takes forever! Something similar to what is in the base edit mode view. Please :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they should at least group them by type of items all paintings together and all style sets together
    • Like x 1
  16. sayow55 Well-Known Player

submitted to the team jul 8th, month and a half later still no fix. what's up mepps?
    • Like x 1
  17. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Please fix this ASAP. It's so annoying having to actually read through 200+ items every time just to find out if you already have an item or not.

I may recall about 50 items I have, but not over 200, so checking the inventory is a frequent activity. Basically everytime I get a base item.

This was originally sorted alphabetically, but got lost in a later update.

Anak Panah
  18. Spoofer New Player

Search field please!
  19. sayow55 Well-Known Player

update-turned in jul 8th here we go on two full momths and nothing.
  20. akaivy Dedicated Player

I agree. Please fix. I never know if I have something or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.