Base inventory organization

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by The Kitsune, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Kitsune New Player

I do not know if the change was intentional or not, but can we please get the base inventory screen to go back to alphabetical. Currently there does not seem to be any logic to how the items are listed.
    • Like x 111
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Yes please! The current order makes it a lot more difficult to find items to check if they are collected yet or not.
    • Like x 3
  3. renzhe New Player

I just bumped another thread talking about the same thing, before seeing this thread.

So bump again. Please fix.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kid Arcanus New Player

I hate how the inventory is arranged now as well. I like being able to check quickly if I already have an item and there is no rhyme or reason to how base inventory is displayed now. Please make it alphabetical again and bring back the number count.
    • Like x 2
  5. DarkShazzan New Player

I see there was a hot fix today that fixed the cursor problem in the inventory.....why didn't the hotfix address this as well??
    • Like x 1
  6. The Kitsune New Player

Well I just confirmed that the base inventory listing is still disorganized. Apparently the hot fix did not address that issue and only the deleting items issue.
    • Like x 1
  7. Max Volt Committed Player

There is no logic to it....I tried to see if there was any logical pattern and beside for some of the "style" items being listed together the rest is not by alphabetical, placement, or type order.

Just don't make any sense....
    • Like x 1
  8. renzhe New Player

Bump bump. This change, whether intended or otherwise, makes no sense whatsoever.
    • Like x 1
  9. SuperMia New Player

Same here.

Q-Q please fix!
    • Like x 1
  10. renzhe New Player

bump

Fix this
    • Like x 1
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Yeah hope they'll fix this soon. Same goes with lair emblems list, but they've always been that way.
    • Like x 1
  12. Trinidad James Loyal Player

OMG! fix this. its a nightmare!
    • Like x 1
  13. El El Committed Player

Yes please fix this devs.
    • Like x 1
  14. surge914 New Player

IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS DEVS. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK.
    • Like x 1
  15. Katte New Player

Ya this is driving me nuts trying to see which toons need which items for feats. Definitely hope they go back to alphabetical soon!
    • Like x 1
  16. Owl Devoted Player

I would like to have a Collected / Not Collected status on all Lair Items so that I can tell whether or not I have at least 1 of an item or not. It would also help if a Collected / Not Collected status appeared on Lair items in the Broker.
    • Like x 7
  17. Super Undead New Player

Please please please let something that fixes this be in today's update! The inventory base item list is a nightmare, and I felt SOOO dismissed when I tried to ask about it directly to SOE.
    • Like x 1
  18. renzhe New Player

bump

This is a QOL issue. Whatever possessed the devs to change this in the first place? o_O:rolleyes:

Fix this please :(
    • Like x 1
  19. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Fix this already! UGH!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  20. sayow55 Well-Known Player

yes please fix this is so annoying. there was no reason to change it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.