Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Bring the bases life!!!
  2. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

I remember when the Deco styles when Wayne Manor and Iceberg Lounge came out were out there and all the Olympian doors you could put on the walls...but you couldnt go thru the doors!
    • Like x 1
  3. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

It will be nice if we can actual open some doors, or keep them look up from visitors :))
    • Like x 2
  4. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

5. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

that's a cool idea
    • Like x 1
  6. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

I've always really liked having a base, and spend hours on decoration. Collecting base items via content and broker is a fun activity. I love that we have these things in the game.
    I'm not particularly interested in new rooms though, unlike most players on this thread. If we did get them it'd be fine, but I dunno that they are actually needed. We can already have up to four bases per toon... that's a lot of space, and allows 2k items, and placement of all amenities, and room for 16 armories. Extra bases are MP purchase items, but most people also seem prepared to pay for extra rooms.
    I think perhaps it's because of these facilities already existing that the Devs are slow to respond to expansion requests.
    Personally I would prefer to see improvements in the base.
    A 'delete base item' option.
    Being able to remove or place items in our alts bases.
    More interactive objects and items.
    An improvement to the fiddly clunky placement mode.
    General improvements to all the base UI.
    • Like x 4
  7. Kestral Committed Player

I'd love to be able to stack items. For example we have a ton a tables and some important papers. Let me put those papers on a table instead of spread out over the floor if i chose. Granted I love being able to merge items and have made some niffty looking things through that and don't want to lose the ability but stacking solid objects ontop of other solid objects would be really great to play with as well.
    • Like x 3
  8. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

sweet idee
  9. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

It would also be nice to get some signage, like those signs you see in regular missions over doors like "Storage" or "Manager" or "Garage" or "Gym" or "Men" and "women" to put over the Deco doors. We have the Exit and Danger signs but getting wall signs to describe what's behind all those images of Doors that are wall based items but don't go anywhere would be nice. Like the doors down in the basement or around the interiors of the Night clubs and PD's.
  10. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Agree.
  11. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

agree
    • Like x 1
  12. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

13. krytine Loyal Player

I want the out of zone areas in the league halls opened and each area item level doubled. We could and should have a hanger area plus reasons to actually go to the league hall. An extra artifact mission a race extra vault something to draw interest to the halls. We could us a few more amenities but most likely will never get them .
    • Like x 3
  14. OhSicks Well-Known Player

I think it would be cool to have portals in the league hall that led directly to your bases. Or, have bases that can be purchased that give a player a base sized area as part of the LH. Or just base locations that enter and exit in the LH's.
    • Like x 2
  15. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

That is a lot of ideas that is all good
  16. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

GG broo good ideeas
  17. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

18. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

19. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

20. Kestral Committed Player

That is pretty much an exact description of my main base. I use the red curtains over open doorways for secret rooms because you can fly or walk right through them depending on the doorway I put them over without breaking the item but they still concile line of sight. :)
    • Like x 2