Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I really want a bathroom and secret door or something to enter a hideout.
    There are too many bathroom base items but no doors and rooms. :confused:
    I'd like to make a lux house and a secret room like a hideout with cool computers and items in there.
    • Like x 3
  2. Saturn Girl Committed Player

After all League halls actually have no walls we cant even have a bedroom part in our league halls for members. I would enjoy a tower league hall.
    • Like x 4
  3. OhSicks Well-Known Player

I'd use the marketplace to buy additional rooms if they were priced similar to the base themes. I'd love to be able to add size/scope to my base in any way we could.
    • Like x 3
  4. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Of course they died....you know why? Because you don`t have that many they are like some were around 10 and that is it, from like 3 or 4 years all ready... well i can tell you this a person who have many alts, have them all, and those are a lot.
    • Like x 1
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Sounds like a good idea, I would like a larger base and all the amenities as well.
    • Like x 1
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I built a bathroom, I'll post a screen shot later
    • Like x 3
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Unless they can turn your base into one big Time Capsule; I don't think anything will be done about it.
    • Like x 2
  8. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Would be awesome.
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I hope we can have our base in the actual Batcave.
    New bases have been asked for quite some time.
    Even have a video or two about it. ;)

• Like x 4
  10. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I agree whit the lad.
    • Like x 2
  11. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I was thinking how about we have some animation in the lair, all so
    • Like x 1
  12. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

And all so you know what still will be fun, if we can add base item on top of the other, like you have a table and you what to put for example the little statue of Aqua man or Batman on it, not only on the selling
    • Like x 1
  13. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Just remember.... Devs please fix in alphabetical order the teleport list, i know all the people are complaining about this, we try to search a person or a location and it`s taking for ever to find it, please look in to this.
    • Like x 1
  14. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I had this same idea a year ago. I posted why not make the small alcoves into hallways and let them lewd into bigger rooms with a second floor staircase. Increase items to say 2,000, and allow us to install all amenities instead of just 6. Boost number of armories to 8.
    • Like x 4
  15. comrade sonya Committed Player

• Like x 1
  16. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I so do hope the devs are cheeking this thread, and 8 armory's? Hallelujah!
    • Like x 2
  17. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

That will be cool,
    • Like x 1
  18. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

???? screenshot
    • Like x 1
  19. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

If we are still here talking about expansion of the base , on thing can it improve it, ad animation in side of it. Example:

-hit "E" on a panel and doors are opening,
    -bats flying around(if you have a cave)
    -or and dimensionless portal that shows stars or other thing(like in Dr Fate lair)

And they are rely many more to say....whit this you can make the base more alive than ever.

Bring the bases life!!!
    • Like x 2
  20. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

• Like x 1