Bans / Reporting people ingame - interesting chat with Support...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Great Architect, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Eve YouTuber

Hey there. I used to take to heart stuff people said to me in - game, I learned the ignore option was great for me.
    They don't worth this kind of energy. I'm Jewish myself, but I don't bring this up as it doesn't matter, I'm here to play
    the game. There will always be hate and there will always be sad players who just need that amount of attention
    to feel good with themselves. Support does help and take care of things, but I never expect them to tell me what
    they are going to do. I either continue to report if the player continue to cause issues, or I just move on and focus
    on playing. Really, It's not worth any amount of energy. I hope you have a nice day :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Shandirra1006 Active Player

[IMG]
  3. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

all for toughening people up, but bullying doesn’t exactly do that....

Many things can result from bullying such as Violence, someone standing up for themselves or nothing at all. It depends on the person.

Me, I wasn’t bullied but people sure as hell got a kick out of messing with me but I usually put a stop to it quick by being real. If that didn’t work, I made them shut up the violent way.... fighting, and that itself can result in more violence it’s a never ending cycle.

Like I said, you don’t know how others react to bullying. Bullying can push people into doing immoral things, it doesn’t usually end in “toughening up” the victim same with racism, most blavk people take major offense to that very disrespectful n word, and most cases has ended in some sort of fight if someone calls them that word. On the internet is a safe haven for pretty much everybody so they feel comfortable with saying anything because little to no consequences can occur from it. The worst that could happen is an accountwide ban that doesn’t stop them from making a totally new account just to do what they were doing before. I do agree with what you’re saying that people need tougher skin on the internet or just ignore the person because there are things you just can’t stop with reporting these people all you’re doing is temporarily stopping them because they’ll come back one way or the other, but I don’t agree with bullying necessary in schools to “toughen up” these kids.