Top Bug - Fixed Bandit’s Bandana style

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by LooneyGamer, Mar 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LooneyGamer New Player

I’ve been farming Sub-Avatars in Gotham for a few months at this point and still have yet to get the Bandit’s Bandana style to drop. Is the style no longer available? Or am I just having really bad luck?
    • Like x 4
  2. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

There was an issue where they weren't dropping the astral set (this was declared resolved and moved) but mepps said all astral pieces should be dropping now- unsure if this includes the bandana, it was mentioned in the thread but as it's not part of the astral set per se it could've been forgotten.
    • Like x 1
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Bandana doesn't drop for me or any of my friends despite farming Sub-Avatars for days.
    Is it even on the loot table still? In general drops from Subs seem scarce.
    • Like x 2
  4. myandria Item Storage

Agreed; even my at-level characters for the Sub-Avatars have not seen the bandanna drop for them. It would be nice to have that item available in the Marketplace at this point, since the RNG Spirits are keeping the chances of getting that bandanna down to near impossible.
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Also I think Urban Business and Kung Fu Gi don't drop either, haven't seem'em in ages.
  6. MlSFlT New Player

Can someone please check and see if the bandit’s bandanna was removed from loot box from south Gotham outside avatars? There’s high supportive evidence that no one got the bandanna since 2017 after so many hands touched the drop box back then. I would buy the bandanna but there is not where for me to buy it. Please someone shoe support on getting this issue-underway and resolved!

Also, my league I have to turn on and turn back off League voice to keep League voice to stay off everyday. It shows it’s off but after maintenance is done I go in and hear members talking so I have to turn league voice on save then turn it off and save to shut it back off. I have to do that with every level of members. Pretty annoying daily routine. Thank you
  7. MlSFlT New Player

I have killed over 2000 avatars - I have ran all the missions with all my characters over and over - I’m premium member with all the stuff - still does not drop. I’m in a group or solo. I’m level 60 or 290, does not drop
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are tracking this down.
    • Like x 7
  9. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I think those are now in the Huntress and Bizarro solos. I always see the Urban Business there and know I have had the Kung Fu Gi drop in a solo, just cannot remember which one.
  10. MlSFlT New Player

Those drop in the missions with huntress bazzaro only not avatars anymore. I’ve killed so many only Astro alloy and one that starts with a p drops.
  11. MlSFlT New Player

Literally have gotten hundreds of drops of gear only pallamar or whatever and Astro drops from avatars
  12. MlSFlT New Player

Can I just give you $100.00 so I don’t have to wait anymore. Please? I want this chapter in my life closed. I’m a slave to farming the bandana that does not drop. Maybe if you find it was not in there maybe we’d be credited something? My username MLsfLt. Slave to the non existent bandana
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I think I might've seen them drop in solos, but I barely run those. Just remembered they used to be common drops from Sub-Avatars, but now it's only Astral Alloy and nothing else.
  14. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Thank you. Hopefully it'll get fixed.
  15. MlSFlT New Player

I just want the bandanna.
  16. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I think that happened when they changed from the original system and went to the new way we choose drops. The problems with the bandanna started back then as well if I am not mistaken. It's just taken them this long to look into it.
  17. Forsaken stone New Player

been farming sub avatars for a couple of months now and it seems as though Im not getting the bandits bandana style just astral alloy or even nothing at all
  18. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

Just checking in and keeping this thread alive till Mepps gets back to us with his findings... Finger crossed
  19. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

Thanks for looking into it .. Really appreciate the effort.
  20. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

Mepps posted in a thread that he was "Tracking it".
    Was hoping he didn't forget about the Bandana not dropping from the Sub Avatars. Theirs been alot of questions about this from alot of people. Please helps us out... Was in there for a while again today and "No Bandana" Drops
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.