Top Bug - Fixed Bandit’s Bandana style

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by LooneyGamer, Mar 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

2. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

it seems years ago it was a lot easier to milk that area for styles...the astral set looked cool in a dcuo age when looking cool wasn't as easy as it is now with all the materials and auras...you could get the bandana the kung fu chest ...urban business pieces I think...I feel sorry for todays players...seems much harder to get those now...
  3. Fwames Well-Known Player

For 28 days I have done the deconstruction quest for everyday killing 1 sub-avatar. In addition to this I've also killed 2 extra sub avatars in different locations everyday just to get this style. Suprise surpise.... None dropped :(
  4. MlSFlT New Player

The devs told me days ago it’s confirmed the bandana doesn’t drop so there you go. Then they said they’re working on it. Said that for a couple weeks now that they’re working on it. I had to open a ticket here over a month ago like the 10th of last month for them to tell me no one will do anything unless I rally up dcuo players alike for bogus bandana drop. I said there’s strong supportive evidence that it’s not dropped since 2017 all over the internet and anyone I talk to that has it in dcuo they can’t grt it either but they can buy it for their other characters with replay badges since they already got the bandana. Finally after a month of reaching out to everyone I can on Twitter and this site I’m now told after the BOP window they’ll fix it. I asked how long is that window because BOP seems fine and to live another day while they spend maybe an hour fixing the bandana drop that’s been wasting many people’s time for 4 years. I’ve been told they’re working on it multiple times. This is the help and thanks I get for spending my time and money. Other games jump on stuff like this that day or within three days or that very week with STRAIGHT ANSWERS. These guys with this game seem like lazy control freaks. Thinking about kicking dcuo to the bucket saying keep your bandana and playing call of duty. Play games with people running them that care. Yes, I’m kinda pissed off. My wife said they don’t care it’s a stupid costume piece in a game. Must mean their game is stupid too than why should I care about playing it. Support me and I’ll support you.
  5. MlSFlT New Player

Does DCUO have any customer service representative, a quality control service team? Like any bosses that are able to look at the deleted tickets and replies that were changed and filed as “completed” then deleted by a DCUO rep, who I was communicating with? It is “tragic” to see that I’m learning the people behind this game and now I hardly want to play this game anymore. I’m a nice person that loved the game, the music, the colors, graphics, gameplay, cheesy humor and it’s now dying for me from the responses I get. S.J. Mueller needs to check out these replies on Twitter and the tickets. I reached out to her Twitter but it wouldn’t be her job to be customer service though being of some help within the community would show as positive but is chancy with the team you got so I agree with her choice. Something makes me think S.J. Knows the help I’d get as to why she’s not going to get involved. Or they're just working on their cash cow Lex Coin metapig bounty mission. The contact number (858) 537-0898 is disconnected. Aside from the bandana, is there anyone interested in saving some face value here? Not going to act like a human punching bag of a crazed soon to be ex customer (like anyone cares) but for something I really liked I’m not letting it go down in shambles without some fight. Sorry, not sorry! More bees with honey doesn’t apply here after going on two months of this crap. Get it together or don’t. It’s on you at the end of the day!
  6. MlSFlT New Player

If this gets resolved it would be a bluffed care of a fix.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have confirmed the bug that the item is not dropping.
    • Like x 7
  8. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

Lordy, lordy hallelujah! I look forward to the fix.
    • Like x 1
  9. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

10. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

tyvm...I know a lot of people you made happy with this
  11. iFlySkyHi New Player

thanks for your hard work! i'm some what new to DCUO and have been farming for weeks lol any update on when this might be fixed?
  12. nunosccp New Player

Any updates?
    • Like x 1
  13. Yui Tenso New Player

You have confirmed the bug over a month ago and still no updates, I’ve been farming this bandana for over a year... please do something about this because this is ridiculous, I spend hours a day trying to get this drop and still no luck
    • Like x 1
  14. nunosccp New Player

Code:
    https://twitter.com/DCUO/status/1260275235414253571
    They answered me on twitter
    • Like x 1
  15. nunosccp New Player

Nothing?
    • Like x 1
  16. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

I was hoping to see a fix on this item...

I guess it's not an easy fix?
    • Like x 1
  17. iFlySkyHi New Player

so this thread was first started on 3/8/2020, then on 4/22/2020 mepps confirmed the bug, last update was 5/12/2020 via twitter, and you said it was on the schedule to get resolved. It is now 6/2/2020, this bug has been going on for 3 months, any update yet? isi at least being worked on?
  18. myandria Item Storage

The dev's schedule is never parallel to the player's schedule, unfortunately. There are other bugs and glitches that are more game-breaking than this one that needs attention, so I suspect this fix will not happen any time soon. The recent and upcoming events will push the fix for this bug back even further.

Patience is key here, so we will have to wait until the devs announce a fix for it. When? Who knows; it could be another 3 months from now or next year. It doesn't do anyone any good to try to get more info about an update they are not ready to share; best to just chill and wait.:D
  19. Miss Adora Loyal Player

if devs are going to take their time on the bandana, I'll gladly take 35 replay badges on two characters so I can purchase them. :)
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Your sub should take care of that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.